
Many reasons to be absent from here, although it hasn't been my meaning. So many photos in my camera, and no space on my computer. It feels like there are many stories too. But I haven't been so happy, and this is my space to practice positivity. I dreamt one night that I wrote a very long post. I don't really do that anymore, I think I used to write more.
We're doing little christmas things and V is so wonderfully appreciating everything. "This is so beautiful! What is this?! This smells so good!" Like can it be true what she's seeing? And it's all very modest. She has planted those little trees, so there is one for her (on the right) and one for the little brother. We're bringing the bigger tree inside tomorrow. There are 2 picture calendars and 2 pocket calendars this year (quite difficult to come up with things to put in little V's pockets!). They will get puzzles I found in Berlin from the last pockets. Pictures of cats that look like our kittens. She made a calendar for me and Y! The photo seems to be pretty old... (I think she normally knows numbers a bit better, this is a bit hard to decipher sometimes.) Y brought the coolest ever wrapping paper. The kittens are learning to go out. And V has the coolest felt boots ever.
Merry christmas, happy holidays, love!
+
Hauskaa ja ihanaista joulua, nyt se jo tuli!






13 kommenttia:
have a lovely Christmas hannna and a wonderful time with your family.
Love every bit in your pictures!
take care x
AH! Nämä oli nyt niin ihanat joulutunnelmat, että kuola vaan valuu ja pakko katsoa kuvat kohta uudelleen. Tykkäsin kaikesta ja paljon!!!! Ja aivan erityisen paljon tuosta itsetehdystä kuvajoulukalenterista.
Oikein ihanaa joulua teille!
merry christmas to you and your family,
and a wonderful 2012!
always love your pictures :^)
Beautiful photos - merry Christmas!
merry christmas hanna and family!! i agree - those are groovy boots;-)
Voi nyt se on!nautitaan.Ja koska sinä tulet Emmaan...
Onnellista joulua♥
hirmu kauniita kuvia, ja upeita joulukalentereita.
kauniita joulunpyhiä sinne ja voikaa hyvin!
Fanja, thank you! This has been really good. I wish you and yours are having wonderful time too!
Liivia, kiitos (toisesta toivotuksesta myös!). Jotain aivan olennaisia jäi vielä postaamatta. Kalenteri on ihan huippu, en ole ikinä tajunnut, että se voisi olla ihan helppo tehdä. Päiväkotituotos!
Renilde, thank you! Merry xmas days to you too!
Happy days to you too, Irene!
Gigi, we have a card for you, still not in the Mail though! I got the boots for 4€ at a local flea-market. They're russian.
Maria, kiitos samoin! Ensi viikolla ehkä?
Outi, kiitos! Ihanaa reissua sinulle edelleen! Täällä on aika leppoisaa.
Outi kiitos! Ihanaa reissua sinulle edelleen!
Wonderful set of photos Hanna. Happy New Year!
merry x mas and a happy new year. I hope many things will work out to you.No need to force on yourself to write long post etc. Life isn's always be bright so just let it be thought. We all really inspiared by your blog! よいお年を!!
Wishing you a lovely year of happiness, Hanna. Your scenes -- both photographic and verbal -- are a gift of perspective and loveliness and poignancy to me, and I thank you. xo
さなえちゃん、ありがとう!お正月は、帰っているのかな?良いお年を!
Alicia, thank you. I will write this down on my notebook. Thank you. Your book looks so beautiful. Happy new year!
Good luck with the new job! The photos with your cat are particularly beautiful.
Lähetä kommentti