I agree, hanna. wonderful pictures. and think that you have got beautiful earings for yourself, very fitting. a baroness? who is hiding behind that title? hear from you soon?
yes, hoping that this winter will be a real winter! i have black ones for me that i've had since high school.
a real baroness, Ola!
Mieke Willems, the middle book i've bought in the book shop a long time ago, but it's all i finnish and "Thinkables" is an english and edited version of it. i prefer to read in finnish of course, but i guess you don't really need it?
After my month vacation I'm catching up with my favourite blogs and latest posts, and it's so comforting to come back and see your quiet pictures again. Thanks for sharing. :)
11 kommenttia:
what a lovely collection of images.
those felt boots are so perfect.
Noin paljon Anu Tuomisen kirjoja!
Liikuttavat töppöset. Kun tulis vaan talvella töppöskelejäkin. Viime talvena ei ollut paljoa käyttöä...
I just love those felt boots. Very nice.
I agree, hanna. wonderful pictures. and think that you have got beautiful earings for yourself, very fitting. a baroness? who is hiding behind that title? hear from you soon?
lovely. that handkerchief photo is so perfect! and where did you find that middle anu tuominen book? been looking for it for a really long time now...
Beautiful images.
I hope you are enjoying the autumn there.
yes, hoping that this winter will be a real winter! i have black ones for me that i've had since high school.
a real baroness, Ola!
Mieke Willems, the middle book i've bought in the book shop a long time ago, but it's all i finnish and "Thinkables" is an english and edited version of it. i prefer to read in finnish of course, but i guess you don't really need it?
Beautiful photos of gorgeous things..!
lovely photos. the second one and the felt boots look so nice! and anu tuominen's books! you have all of them!
After my month vacation I'm catching up with my favourite blogs and latest posts, and it's so comforting to come back and see your quiet pictures again. Thanks for sharing.
:)
love love love the boots!
Lähetä kommentti