
A historical moment, the baby is sleeping longer than I care to work right now. I will continue in the evening, there's no time to waste. But the dollhouse is calling me now.
This is what I've been maniacally making since a couple of days. There is a nice book out (in finnish) about using left-over yarn. I don't have that book yet, but I've heard there is a pattern for making flowery hair-pins. They could become something else too. I never imagined myself as someone who would manage to make like 100 of these, but I think I might be that person now.

Underneath is a part V's new series: "Drawings from the Real World".
9 kommenttia:
Funny to read this now, while I'm uploading my photos: I've just being crocheting flowers (and taking photos of them) too! You're right, who knew I'd be looking forward to sitting on the couch to crochet flowers:)?
Sama kirja kiehtois myös mua. Näinkin sen jo, mutta en ehtinyt edes selata. Aloitin tänään pitkästä aikaa virkkaamaan (huivia). Kukkaispinnit ois taattu menestys täälläkin, luulisin.
(Ihan Ohi Aiheen: Meillä on ollut vähän päiväkotiongelmia ja käytiin viime viikolla tutustumassa yhteen steinerpäiväkotiin, joka ois periaatteessa mahdollisen matkan päässä. Ihana paikka! Ensin ne sanoi, että siellä ois ens syksynä tilaa, mutta sit soittivat perään, että se ei olekaan aivan varmaa. Nyt odotellaan!)
love V's drawing!
love a bit of mania.
very nice flowers and great drawings! my daughter draws machines (ecological, magical) these days ;-) gigi
Drawings from the real world are food, this one is chocolate and blueberries and different teas. They are drawn with plates and cups.
i didn't make 100 of them yet, but I think I would if that was all I had to do. Every flower is a test, still looking for a perfect shape.
Emma, kirja oli tosi kallis kaupassa, mutta adlibriksessä halpa! Onnea päiväkotijuttuihin! Meilläkin on ihan hyvän tuntuisia suunnitelmia puolentoista vuoden päähän.
Ihana kirja, erinomaisen onnistunut suomalainen käsityöteos. Selailin vain kampaajalla, mutta inspiroiduin jo tekemään jämälankapipoa. Siitä tulee ehkä mahtava. Hienoja nuo pinnit.
mietin just tänään mitä tekisin jämälangoistani, aloitin sukkaa, rannelämmitintä ja vyötä, purin kaiken. pitäisiköhän ennemminkin alkaa väkertää tuollaisia kukkapinnejä..
kirja näyttää kivalta.
Vau mikä pinnikokoelma!
Lähetä kommentti