8.4.2010

new piece


This is a shirt that traveled back home with me. O gave it to me. I have tried to talk her into giving it to me a long time ago. maybe not talk into, just suggested... It's very pretty. A bit unpractical for breast-feeding but I don't care.

I'm still in Berlin in my mind. Yesterday I received a letter that makes matters worse, in a good way. More dreaming.

6 kommenttia:

Celia kirjoitti...

Onpa kaunis paita.
Ihana väri.

Mä en nykyään tunnu löytävän mistään mieleisiä vaatteita tai sit ne, joista tykkään maksaa aivan liikaa.

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

Looks like that kind of textile that not wrinkels when packed. The lines, and the color - very beatyful.

That little doll holding on the the door, we have it too :)

mieke willems kirjoitti...

beautiful dress! what a color!

jealous about the monkey- cheburashka-like paper balloon, wow! lovely!

hannna kirjoitti...

moi Celia! väri on ihan parhain ja kaunein - ja epätavallinen mulle kirkkaudessaan. sama ongelma vaatteiden kans. pitäisi saada jotain uutta, paljon uutta. tää paita ei ratkaise kaikkea.

FLD, the material is not the best kind there is, but it doesn't wrinkle, you're right. and the baby doll, it came from you, remember? do you have another one? she's very courageous with her climbing!

MW, yeah! my friend has bought the monkey in berlin, i think, but it was years ago. it's looking for it's place in the house... hanging around, this was a strange place.

outi kirjoitti...

hirmu kaunis paitamekko. mulla on taas uusi paitamekko työn alla siitä samasta kirjasta, kun vaan ehtisi ompelemaan..
nyt paistaa aurinko ja on siis ihan pakko sännätä ulos. kevät!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hello, your shirt is lovely - I like the pleated details. Have a nice day.