


We switched to winter time, and oh man it's dark now. Such a shock every year. I'm having a deadline, that's as stressful every time as well. A sunrise is a nice thing to look at.
I'm making a bird. Planning to make a bambi. I could make some more useful stuff too... hmm.
+
Te tiedätte tämän; on pimeää, niin kamalan pimeää. Miten se voi olla aina yhtä yllättävää ja järkyttävää. Huh. Deadline ja pientä puuhailua.
5 kommenttia:
love these photos. but yeah, i miss all the light too. it'll be a loooong winter
Hello, we switched to winter time too (in Poland) and I hate this longer and longer darkness until beginnig of spring.
Really like your blog especially pictures.
Pimeys täytyy vaan ottaa vastaa,ajattelen..ei hyödytä taistella vastaa:D mutta valon pilkahdukset varsinkin auringon ja kynttilät ja suloinen pikkuisesi antavat iloa!Voimaa Sinulle kaikkeen mikä saa aikaan huh-olon!
En osannut yhtään varautua tänä vuonna. Olin tosiaan unohtanut.
On tässä kaunistakin, haluaisin vaan ehtiä nähdä enemmän. Kaunis auringonlasku.
ah the light in the 3rd pic down is beautiful....
Lähetä kommentti