



I think I could live without snow, but it is really wonderful. There hasn't been any snowman snow yet. Helsinki is the snowiest place in Finland, that's special. We're going to a birthday party today. It's good that kids have their birthdays, they are a guarantee to meet sometimes. It's only the second time we visit this family since they moved to their new place. I made another bird. I wonder if I could make really many of them and sell somewhere. I'll show you later (you who I don't know). It is third advent sunday already!
+
Talvi on. Lumi on ihmeellistä ainetta. Mutta sitä on vielä tosi kauan. Tein toisen linnun, se on synttärilahja, kohta lähdetään juhliin.
10 kommenttia:
Aivan ihanat kuvat! Etenkin ylin <3 <3
How beautiful, your children and the snow. Hard to imaging Helsinki is the snowiest place in Finland now. I miss the snow but not the cold :)
beautiful photographs!
just beautiful....from me wearing a singlet & sleeping with fans on full blast....i see your snow & think i could swap you??
oh their pink cheeks against the whites..♡
i want to see your birds!
so cold in tokyo today, thought it could snow but now i realise it has to get alot colder...
Tes enfants sont magnifiques; leurs joues sont comme des petites pommes rouges, à croquer!
C.
Kiitos Minja!
Yanyan, thanks! It's a shame you can't have one without the other, snow and cold go together. There's 50cm of snow in Hki!
Thank you Ariane!
Greenbeenfood, the winter started in full force quite suddenly over here. Sometimes the first snow comes around christmas. I'm in need of swaps in January and February...
Melinda, there was snow in Tokyo when I was there. is there every year? snow is great. there's just sooo much of it. Little V learned to walk on snow too.
C S, merci! Moi aussi, j'ai envie de croquer leurs joues froids. Pour moi c'est le nez qui devient rouge, pas très jolie.
yes hana it snowed when my mum was visiting we were so happy.
the himmeli book i had to order from japan amazon because her website had sold out.
how did your community event go?
Kaunein ovikoriste. Meille kanssa!
i love this. such beautiful winter pictures :)
Lähetä kommentti