


I have this silly lens on the camera, "Lensbabies". I was sitting on the sofa and thinking I should go out, with a real lens. It's really beautiful outside, but I can't say I'm too into it. We had a snow fight later, that was nice. I baked a cake and cookies with okara. The cookies with no recipe turned out quite nice. I'm exhausted from shoveling the heavy snow.
Yesterday Y said to M that next summer it will possible to sleep in the new room in the log-house. Today I thought we could have a Bed&Breakfast business. Breakfast served in the veranda.
+
Hassulla linssillä otettuja kuvia. Sohvalta tänään. Kaunista tuo uusi lumi, mutta raskasta, monessakin mielessä. Tai siis kahdessa vain! Olen ihan poikki lumitöistä. Mutta se on ihan mukavaa. Pää on tyhjä.
4 kommenttia:
Tämä talvi on ollut kyllä uskomaton lumen kanssa!Tuossa tyttöjen kanssa syödessämme juttelimme että se on kuin satua ja ihanaa muttei enää jaksa haltioitua siitä-vähän niinkuin olisi syönnyt liikaa jotain super hyvää kakkua...
Huili ja oloile voimat takasin♥
Ja voi tuo pikkuisesi!Liikuttavan kirkaskatseinen.
what a beautiful boy you have! i'd come and stay in your bed and breakfast if you make me coffee and cookies on the veranda ;-) gigi
Maria, niin juuri. Lumi on ihanaa, mutta on se kohta jo vähän kamalaakin. Joka päivä pitää tehdä lumitöitä. Se on kyllä mahtavaa hyötyliikuntaa. Pari vuotta sitten surtiin, että meidän lapset ei näe kunnon talvea! Pikkuiseni on ihana, hassu ja ihana.
Gigi! Welcome! Maybe it could also be a shop of something... You want cookies for breakfast?! I was thinking porridge... But coffee for sure!
Great huge idea, Hanna!
Lähetä kommentti