

Some work today: a big shelf Y's friend gave him a long time ago has been stored in a shelter outside. The other day I said to Y that we should take V's old bed to the log-house and and replace all the little shelves with that big shelf. He thought no at first but then his no changed into yes and then it all turned out to be a lot more work than we thought. I'm not sure who thought we should make it a bit cuter by cutting the upper part of the sides. Cloud shape. I say "we" but it's just he who was out in the snow with the sanding machine and a jigsaw. I can't wait to have it inside. Tomorrow maybe. It will be filled with books mostly. Kids' books, my dictionaries and other work-related stuff, photos, on-going projects. I hope there will be some empty spaces too.
What I did work today though was making a bird's nest with V of fallen branches. It's in the photo too.
+
En malta odottaa, että tämä hylly tulee sisälle ja ottaa hyllyillensä lasten kirjoja, työkirjoja, valokuvia, erinäisiä koreja jne. Tämän päivän projekti ja myös huomisen. Y sai hyllyn joskus ajat sitten J:ltä. Nyt siinä on suloiset pilvireunat, jotka suunniteltiin yhdessä. Tein V:n kanssa linnunpesää myrskyn pudottelemista oksista, se on tuossa alakuvassa.
2 kommenttia:
Ymmärrän ilosi.Hylly on kaunis!Ja suloinen tuo tuulenpesäkin.Voi kunpa saisimme valoisan helmikuun.Ja hyviä pihaleikki ilmoja.
Hei Maria. Valoisa helmikuu olisi hyvä. On Valon päiväkin. Mua innostaa ja uuvuttaa yhtä aikaa puutarhahommien aloittaminen. No, siihen on vielä aikaa. Hylly on sisällä eikä tullut läheskään täyteen, vaikka siihen tuli kolmen pikkuhyllyn kamat ja vaikka mitä.
Lähetä kommentti