


What a struggle to get work done. I have lost my confidence, the little confidence I ever had. But I guess there will be better days again. And I made a snow bear with V.
Princess dress detail/We still have a christmas tree/She has a Muru skirt
I'm eating chocolate okara cake. Y has found a recipe blog for okara that comes from tofu making.
+
Huh, yksi työ tehty, seuraava aloitettava. Mutta ensin pari vapaapäivää. Jostain pitäisi saada uutta puhtia. Ehkä tuosta Y:n suklaa-okara-kakusta.
19 kommenttia:
Mainio kuusi.Ja joutsenpaita on hieno,kissahame myös.
Can't get enough of your blog Hanna. Always inspiring.
It's hard to get on track after the holidays, but yes energy will come back eventually...the cake you are mentioning is very intriguing...
: )
On kyllä hurjan hienoja vaatteita tässä. Ja muuallakin postauksissasi, ihanasti lapsesi pukeutuvat.
this is a VERY beautiful tree, i love it :)
Kiitos, kiitos Rimpsukaisa!
FLD-E, thank you so much for saying that, It means a lot.
La Casita, thank you, I guess it will come back. Flea-market finds help! Okara is the side product from making tofu. Y found a blog called The okara project.
Ilona, kiitos. Olen kyllä aika kiinnostunut noista vaatteista, vaikken itse tosiaankaan siltä näytä, kuljen kaikissa vanhoissa. Lapsille on hauska hankkia, tehdäkin. Ennen ostin levyjä, nykyään lasten vaatteita...
Irene, I will tell her. She wants to become an artist.
hi hannaa san. Okara cake sounds good.
and the stripy shirt, so cute. I saw another stripy shirt on somebody else's blog and so want to make one or two!
You have made a very welcoming home here,
it is nice meeting you,
i wish you a happy new year, full of peace, beauty and happiness!
Oh hi Momo! 明けましておめでとう!
We've also had okara in other recipes, it is great that Y has a passion for this, hope it lasts. The stripy shirt I made last summer, but now I used it as a shortcut to make a princess dress I had promised a long time ago. I♥stripes!
Finn, thank you for your beautiful wishes. Same to you!
Voi mä rrrrakastan tuora kuusimaalausta!
Ja mun tytöllä on samannäköinen joutsenuikkari.
Moi! Kiitos, kerron V:lle kaikki terveiset täältä. Voisin täyttää kaikki seinät kuvilla, hän on hyvin tuottelias. Ja nyt kun ei ole hoidossa, aivan puhdas kaikista vaikutteista (paitsi jotain multa), tosi kiinnostavaa. Uikkari on myös kaapissa, se on kaunein. Ja on myös pienet joutsenuimahousut odottamassa Poikaa.
Love the christmas tree! And the very nice atmosphere of your blog :)
sweet, sweet, sweet...
I love the last picture with the little girl in the goose shirt and kitty skirt. I could not email you- but I wanted to ask if I could paint or draw the image?
Hi Barbara,
thank you for wanting to do that. So go ahead! I'd love to see it when it's done. Very thoughtful of you to ask. We call it the swan shirt though!
H
Thank you hannna! Swan of course! I was apparently a little too tired when I wrote, and a little out of my comfort zone!
I'll will show you when it's done:)
Barbara
Love the princess dress, and before I read the text I thought it was a blouse. Felt a sudden urge to wear something like that, instead of all the greys and blacks and blues... I might try it one day, to retrieve som happiness and inspiration. Beautiful!
Lilli
Lilli, I always wish I could go to a party dressed in something more colourful Blacks and greys are the safest things to wear. My daughter is always very pleased if I wear something more gay, like this one flower shirt I have.
Tuo kuusimaalaus on kerrassaan hurmaava!
Lähetä kommentti