Oh I wish I was a cat! I'd like to sleep curled in a ball and not have to stress about writing my thesis! Seriously why wasn't I born a cat! Olivia x x
Mulla ei tosiaan ole tullut paljon kuvattua kissoja enää vuosiin. Täällä ne ovat, vähän huonolla huomiolla. Onneksi lapset hoitaa niitä.
Olivia, it would be nice to transform into a cat once in a while. I'm most envious about their sleeping abilities. But your thesis, I'm sure you can make it! I guess it's important to be clear about when you're writing and when you're free. (I didn't make it, so I'm not the best advisor...)
You're right but I find there is absolutely no clarity between writing and free time - basically there is no free time as such it's just 'guilty as not writing time' or 'writing time' but hopefully I will be finished soon(ish)! Do your words of wisdom stem from sage experience? Have you started a PhD or dreamt of one? ? I am cat sitting here in Cambridge right now and my comrade sleeps all day, I pop in to see him, he always greets me with a hello and a slow blink of the eyes. Hopefully his dedication to sleep will have inspiring effect on my dedication to write!
G and L, that's what they really are in daytime, pillows!
Olivia, no I didn't write anything... I even abandoned my master's... The university changed the requirements in the meanwhile and I just didn't make it in time. (then I got babies and work and a house) Now I'd have to make a lot of new studies to finish. But I guess I'd just study something completely new if I were to study. I might! I wish you a lot of luck and self-control. Cats are so shameless.
10 kommenttia:
Ooi, kissat niin hellyyttävinä kerinä.
Tulinpa hyvälle mielelle tuosta kuvasta.
Voi mirrejä tosiaan. Ja versoja. Ja puun kuvioita, niinkuin tähdistöjä.
Heeeiii, ihana nähdä teidän kissojakin! Sili-sili mirreille!
Oh I wish I was a cat! I'd like to sleep curled in a ball and not have to stress about writing my thesis! Seriously why wasn't I born a cat!
Olivia x x
Mulla ei tosiaan ole tullut paljon kuvattua kissoja enää vuosiin. Täällä ne ovat, vähän huonolla huomiolla. Onneksi lapset hoitaa niitä.
Olivia, it would be nice to transform into a cat once in a while. I'm most envious about their sleeping abilities. But your thesis, I'm sure you can make it! I guess it's important to be clear about when you're writing and when you're free. (I didn't make it, so I'm not the best advisor...)
Love your cat pillows. Very sweet.
You're right but I find there is absolutely no clarity between writing and free time - basically there is no free time as such it's just 'guilty as not writing time' or 'writing time' but hopefully I will be finished soon(ish)! Do your words of wisdom stem from sage experience? Have you started a PhD or dreamt of one? ?
I am cat sitting here in Cambridge right now and my comrade sleeps all day, I pop in to see him, he always greets me with a hello and a slow blink of the eyes. Hopefully his dedication to sleep will have inspiring effect on my dedication to write!
G and L, that's what they really are in daytime, pillows!
Olivia, no I didn't write anything... I even abandoned my master's... The university changed the requirements in the meanwhile and I just didn't make it in time. (then I got babies and work and a house) Now I'd have to make a lot of new studies to finish. But I guess I'd just study something completely new if I were to study. I might! I wish you a lot of luck and self-control. Cats are so shameless.
I agree... good to go away and come back, change of scenery is healthy :)
I'm having a giveaway....come check it out.x
Mies sanoo "borta bra men hemma best"
Hyvää pääsiäis-ja kevät aikaa kotona♥
ja kiitos kuulaan kauniista kuvista.
Lähetä kommentti