30.5.2011

hmm


























I had another curtain in the bathroom, but now this has changed too, because now there is a real windowsill! We sent  a letter to Yoshitomo Nara. V says she's the one on the left.


Here is my short hair. The problem with short hair is that it grows so quickly and therefore needs more attention. And I don't have a trusted hairdresser. Nor money. So I cut it myself, in the night time. When V turned 1 was the last time I had short hair. Then it just grew long again. And I decided to have it at more or less ponytail length. But it's not good to stay the same all the time. 


And V's baby in matching dress. I bought this baby at a flea-market for 50 cents as a first baby doll. It got a bit broken when it fell in a swimming hall. I think it's quite cute that this half-eyed baby is her favorite. The baby has a new name, Lumi, which has been quite popular name since some years. It means snow in finnish. I don't really know any Lumis and I think V came up with the name by herself. But of course Lumi makes me think of Le train fantôme.


They've had a fun project.
+
Meillä on nyt ikkunalaudat kaikkialla! Tai no ei vanhalla puolella, mutta uudella ja yläkerrassa. Näyttää ihan hotellilta! Ei ole enää tuo Yoshitomo Nara ikkunassa. V on vasemmanpuoleisin, vaikka minusta enemmänkin keskimmäinen. Lyhyt tukka, usein pitää leikata. V:n lempivauva on nykyään nimeltään Lumi (itse keksinyt tuollaisen trendinimen). Ennen se oli Peplu! Sillä on toinen silmä ihan rikki, mutta silti se on kaikkein ihanin ja rakkain. 

15 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ihan uusi tukka! Munkin pitäisi, vaan kun en tiedä miten. Leikkasit itse taas?

Ihanat mekkosamikset <3 Meillä on kymmenen nukkea, mutta vain yksi kelpaa. Se on Kiki. Mulla oli pienenä Iitu.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

IHANA siis tukkakin!

fanja kirjoitti...

your curtain is sweet and so are you with your short hair (amazing you cut it yourself!)
love the baby doll story x

Maria kirjoitti...

Olet kaunis!Ihanat hiukset ,mutta totta lyhyt kasvaa nopeammoin kuin pitkä tukka:D
Lumi on kaunis nimi .Meillä ystävät Lumi ja Tuisku.Oikein mukavat.Tuo tonttuverho sopisi mun keittiöön kun aika usein tonttuilen...hyvää toukokuun viimeistä sinulle!

C SATHAL kirjoitti...

Tu as réussi ta coupe de cheveux, j'aime beaucoup la mèche de devant longue et le derrière plus court, tu es forte !! :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ja siellähän se vastauskin tuli kun luin englanniksikin! :)

Marja kirjoitti...

Ikkunalaudat on hyvät, oi! Kaipaan sellaisia. Vanhassa kodissa oli yksi, olohuoneessa, joka toimi pääasiassa miehen soittohuoneena. Mutta mä viljelin mun yrttejä keväisin siinä.

Minäkin leikkaan itse tukan. Täytyisi taas, aika harakanpesä tästä on tullut.

Anu.R kirjoitti...

Kaunis tukka, kauniit mekot ja hauska kangas.

gini kirjoitti...

waou! i love this yoshitomo nara cloth, may i ask where you got it from? !-)

Anaïck Moriceau kirjoitti...

oh great Nara t we have the candy boxes at home , i'm such a big fan too ! i wish i could print his work ...
nice haircut , summer new wave kindo :)
and what's the plant ?
i've just sent a package to helsinki, i hope i will come back soon to your country !

hannna kirjoitti...

Minja, joo. Leikkelen koko ajan, muuten pitää alkaa kasvattaa, enkä ihan vielä halua. Kiitos.

Fanja, you saw my link. Beautiful new clothes you've made! And thanks.

Maria, kiitos. Kamera on aika sopivasti kauneuteni edessä. (tähän tarvittais hymiö) Tiedän yhden perheen, jossa on Lumi ja Pyry. Tuisku oli mun nimilistoissa, mutta ajattelin, että sitten pitäisi syntyä tuiskujen aikaan.

Céline, merci encore

Ilona, joo, ei vaan voida kauheasti pitää vielä tavaraa niillä, kun tuo pieni pudottelee. Lyhyen tukan leikkaaminen on vaikeaa, kun ei sivullekaan oikein näe. Hyvää leikkausta sulle!

rva Reipas, kiitos!

Gini, I just met a friend who lives in Marseille! I got the cloth from a very good friend in Japan, Nara has been working with her working place a lot. Actually it was for V, not me. I wish I had more of them to make a big curtain.

SP, thank you! Summer new wave sounds great... The plant is chili, little V just destroyed the upper part of it. What did you send, do you have a shop? Yes, come!

melindatrees kirjoitti...

i want to cut my hair like you.it is in between lengths and colours and countries and personalities-most annoying.i really like your hair..
and the matching dresses.hana also loves matching but i dont make her many dolls matching clothes so she tries to match me with colours.xx

Kim kirjoitti...

Beautiful self portrait!

hannna kirjoitti...

dear Melinda
short feels nice, it's just so hard to keep it short. I think I've spent most of my life in between lengths. And colours. The past some years have been so stable, my natural colour and shorter or longer always a ponytail or a bun.

Thank you Kim!

Jaime Rugh kirjoitti...

so pretty!