5 pictures
The books someone very sweet placed on my new bedside shelf. I couldn't bring myself to take them back to the bookshelf. Now I did, after taking a picture. In evening light.
Love salads. Love pale blue. Love tigers.
LOVE mixtures of fresh herbs from the garden.
A very cute playhouse at a place we visited some time ago.
Some of her almost favourite blue. And some red that she thinks is ok.
Today was good.
5 kommenttia:
Ja mä loveen näitä sun kuvia ja kaikkea mitä niissä on.
Kaunis sininen, ihanat astiat ja leikit <3
Lovely photos !
Love your photos and your life style, you are taking the best from country side! Can't wait to see your tee pee.
Sorry I haven't being around much lately, the last moving took a while to be sorted, every sunny day (so rare) I'm out and about, hence less blogging and less visits.
Hugs from rainy England.
ps That version of Alice's is the best!
kiitos Minja!
Daisy,
thank you too!
hi A, no sorries! It's so rare that I say anything myself.... summer days go by so quickly! We're having hot days, rain and thunder, all at once. Hugs!
i like tigers too.
did you ever see this?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/0007215991/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=266239&s=books
my favourite childhood book.
x
Lähetä kommentti