forest inside
She is bringing the forest inside more and more. She was doing it already before, but now she became the waldorf model student! There was a harvest party at the kindergarten today. Now we're making quiet preparations for little V's 2 year birthday while he sleeps. That's tomorrow. And I have to go to school! I started studying on the weekends. So V and Y will have to take care of the party food. But now I have to read to her, gotta go
4 kommenttia:
hannah, oh yes, this wonderfully curated forest collections are bringing back my own steiner education memories!
what are you studying at the weekends?
whatever it is, i am full of respect, how do you manage to concentrate?
i am always afraid that i might not be able to learn anymore, i got so brain-lazy (direct translation) and i hate it.
happy birthday greetings to the sweet boy of yours, wow, already two!
sending warm and best wishes to all of you
Anette
she's like a funny little bowerbird :)
happy birthday to little v
Ymmärrän ilosi.Nautin itsekin siitä että hyvä kasvu-ja kouluympäristö jatkaa elämäänsä nyt myös nuorissani.Yksi heitä steinerkoulussa itse jo avustamassa.Ja juuri oli itse vasta ekkaluokkalainen...
nauti heistä isosta ja pienestä.
Kaikkea kaunista syksyysi
maria
Anette!
did you go to steiner school? maybe I've heard that before. she's so into it. and that's what I'm studying. I don't know if I'm going very far with that, but basic studies at least? I don't know if I'm learning and reading philosophy feels quite heavy, but I try to keep an open mind. and thank you, he became quite a big guy, and funny. and cute! greetings to your family too!
hello Renilde,
is bowerbird that one who makes the very complicated nests to attract girls? I think little V had a good birthday that lasted for 3 days.
Maria,
kiitos, nautin kyllä kovasti tästä uudesta vaiheesta! tämä oli niin hyvä päätös, vaikka matka on paljon pitempi kuin lähimpään kouluun. aloitin viikonloppuopinnot juuri sillä alalla, saa nähdä mihin se johtaa. henkiseen kasvuun ainakin!
Lähetä kommentti