11.9.2011

sunday morning




























The kids sleep like this since some months. V complains very often that she can't sleep, she wants to sleep on a bed. But I decided it's better to sleep on the floor because it's a low space. So we have another nice extra bed. But it will be in good use once the log-house guest/work-room is ready. We had a long list of things to be done this summer, and not even half of them got done. Well that's how it is, time goes fast, things take a lot longer than you expect. 


We went to the forest yesterday. I think I've been closing my eyes to the fact that the colours are changing. But yesterday my eyes were open. It's yellow. The blueberry leaves are bright red. There are still some blueberries and lingonberries. The others were after mushrooms, there's lots and lots of them. 


I'm looking forward to Tuesday. Then after Tuesday we will go up north.
+
Lasten nukkumisnurkkaus. Metsät ja maisemat ovat muuttaneet väriä sillä aikaa kun katsoin toisaalle. Ehkä metsässä näinä aikoina katseleekin niin paljon vain maahan. Maiseman värin muuttumisen näin erityisen selvästi peruutuspeilistä.

16 kommenttia:

Ungt blod kirjoitti...

I love this little nook - it looks so cozy! We are thinking of making a bed on the floor for Elinor so there is not too far to fall if she rolls out :)

coco kirjoitti...

dear hannna,
oh you have tatami mat in your house, so wonderful. aren't they cozy? it is amazing that you find it in your country.
hope you enjoy it.

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Mette!
Little V is always out of the bed, there are many pillows and blankets next to him (on the table there). He would also wake up in a bed when he bumps against the sides. He comes to the big bed anyway at one point, around 5 or 6 in the morning.

Dear Coco, hello.
Tatamis are sold in futon-shops in Finland, but they are quite thin. These ones I bought from a friend who never used them and they are made by his friend's uncle or something. I love them, the feel, the look, the smell. I have lived on tatami in Japan. I dreamt of having the whole upstairs with tatami, but that would be too expensive and actually they would also take away from the height of the room. so 3 is good. We had them just for playing before.

Sophie kirjoitti...

It looks so cozy sleeping up there. Wonderful pictures:) Have a nice day!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

looks very nice! first thought it was a dollhouse, but than i saw the other photos with the kids in it, so it couldnt be :)

and now i finally know what you meant with the 'book'-comment you wrote a few days ago. jockum is the best!

Nova Melina kirjoitti...

Ihanan näköistä. Voi että. Kaipuu pois kaupungista on kamala.

akrobaatti kirjoitti...

Mustikat on aika vetisiä jo. Puolukkaa on ihan valtavasti! Ja värit, ne on kauneimpia juuri nyt. Ihan mahtavaa.

Ihana on lasten nukkumanurkkauskin!

Mä täällä olen niin innostunut ajamisharjoituksista (tuli mieleen peruutuspeilistä ja siitä että ois niin kiva huristaa teille kylään). Meilleä ei ole vielä edes niitä lupia, kun ei olla saatu aikaisiksi, mutta mä olen ajellut pöpelikkötiellä ja osaan jo vaikka kuinka!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

^minä siis, "väärillä" tunnareilla vaihteeksi.

Anaïck Moriceau kirjoitti...

hello
this ours in brittany :)
http://studiopatrick.blogspot.com/2011/04/changes.html

Nina kirjoitti...

Nukkumisnurkkauksessa on hienoin keltainen peitto. Toivottavasti samanmoinen sattuisi itsellenikin vastaan.

Sanae Chita kirjoitti...

oh, yes, Tatami mattress is the best!
missing so much...

hannna kirjoitti...

Sophie, thank you. I think it's nice too but she complains...

MW, so funny, to look at it as a dollhouse. Would be fun to photoshop some dolls in the photo. I was going to make a link to your book post but I forgot. This book is so beautiful. I think Mamma is the best too!

Moi Nova! Me ollaan joskus tavattu, tiedäksä sitä?

Minja, mustikat on silti aika ihania. Syödään niitä sekaisin puolukoiden kanssa, ei malta olla poimimatta. Mustikan lehdet on kauneimpia. Miten kiva ajatus tuo meille huristelu, hankkikaas ne luvat sitten!

Studio P, how nice! Tatamis and mattress on the floor is just perfect, oui!

Varista, joo, tuo tuli vastaan kirppiksellä ennen joulua. S eon kyllä aika hieno. Mutta nafti yhden hengen patjallekin. Sopii paremmin tuohon minipetiin.

Chita, たたみは最高!

Nova Melina kirjoitti...

Mitä hitsii...? En. Tai siis tiedän kyllä että meillä on yks super ihana yhteinen kaveri. Eli mä tunnistaisin sut jos näkisin sun naaman.. Tää blogimaailma on ihmeellinen. :)

... Nyt mä sit täällä pähkäilen että kuka oot ja missä ollaan nähty..

hannna kirjoitti...

Nova, et voi mitenkään muistaa, siitä on ihan uppokauan! Oli sarjisfestarit ja oltiin jossain samassa pöydässä. Muistan sut, kun olet yhdessä valokuvassa ja olit nuori kaunotar, jolla oli hieno nimi. Ihan vasta tuli puheeksi sen super-ihanan kanssa, että asut siellä naapurissa! Tää on enemmän pieni maailma -juttu kuin blogimaailma.

Nova Melina kirjoitti...

Hauskaa. Ja aika hassua myös. Muistin just tulla katsomaan, että ootkohan sä täällä kertonut mulle missä ollaan nähty. Siitä on kyl sit tosi kauan. Just ja just enää muistan ajan jolloin olin nuori kaunotar.. :D

fanja kirjoitti...

I just love the atmosphere in your photos, i thought the same about the dollhouse. that'd be a nice cosy space for dolls as well!
(thank you for your nice comments on my blog Hannna)