sunrise auringonnousu 朝日
I've been collecting sunrises. The days are getting shorter and shorter. I wish I could escape. But at the same I enjoy how me and V started to spread all kinds of crafting all around (another sign of the change of seasons); she's learning to crochet and to sew by hand! And I think of christmas -- how weird is that? It's anyway only october.
It seems it's an autumn of love too, at least for the other half of the break-ups. My brother got engaged with his new love. My favourite story though is the one of falling back in love after the divorce process was already started. And it seems like we will get a little kitten!
4 kommenttia:
juuri roikuin ikkunasta täällä skattan sisäpihalla ja katselin vaaleanpunaisia pilviä mahdottoman kaunista laventelinsinistä taivasta vasten. on ollut upeita pilviä ja auringonlaskuja.
laitaks kuule mulle osoitteesi, arvontalaulu nimittäin raikasi sulle yllätyksen:)
bamarik(at)ymail.com
Kiitos.
beautiful!
have you seen the sunrise in the beginning of Stellet Licht?
kiitos Outi ja onnettaret!
ole hyvä, Maria!
hi Renilde, I like these too. no, I have to check that out!
Lähetä kommentti