birds
She's drawing birds. I am too. We also make origami and other paper works. Some sewing. (The machine is broken, a new one is on the way.) She's very productive, I am less. But we inspire each other.
December is almost here. I was an angel today.
7 kommenttia:
Olen tuntenut enkeleitä olevan paljon liikeellä viime aikoina.Ihana ajatella että sinäkin olet ollut yksi.Nuo lintukuvat ovat todella hienoja!Hänellä on taitavat kädet.
Maria, tällä enkelillä oli aikamoisia kynttiläongelmia! En tiiä ryhtyisinkö tuohon toiste. Ehkä päiväkodin puolella. Olen aina ihan ihmeissäni tuon tytön tuotoksista!
what beautiful drawings! V, you are my favourite artist (just after my 2 kids, of course ;-)!) hanna, how were you an angel, i'm curious. do you have snow ? gigi
Aren't you an angel everyday?
love the birds, she's very talented!
Chère Gigi, thank you, she was very pleased to hear that (I think she got that kind of greetings from you already before!). They have an advent party at the steiner/waldorf school and there is an angel who helps the kids to light candles. Don't tell them it was me though! No sign of snow here! A black christmas woudn't be fun...
Alessandra, no I don't think I am... I had quite a hard time with all those candles! V is totally into drawing birds now, well among all the other stuff, like sewing. She's so productive again that there's no way showing everything here (not that people are that interested either, maybe, I'm just so happy and proud of her!)
what a grand drawing!
there are a lot of fine things over here
I found you via Jasmin of Jazzy two shoes
my brother lives in Finland for 25 years now
and I miss him every day
have a fine week!
greetings from the Netherlands
I love your blog! I love blogging too, for more info: femkeid.blogspot.com
Lähetä kommentti