11.12.2011

tiger



























We love tigers around here. I'm posting this little bag we made to tell you I'm still here. (Instead of Berlin which I only have on my iphone and I can't get it out. And it's not much, I seem to be someone who doesn't take too many photos while traveling, mostly because the camera is too heavy to carry around. But I know a little girl who will get an ideal camera to carry with her for christmas.) (Thurston at Volksbühne was soooo great!)


So this bag. V has chosen the materials, cut the tiger (besides the white belly part) and sewn the stripes and the mouth. I have sewn the bag, the eyes and the tiger on its place. Ain't it great!


Today we've been to a big christmas fair and to the birthday party of a 6 year old. Now I'm sitting and laughing with The Kasper Strömman Design Blog. It's late. And full moon.


I started saying "you" a lot here. I don't know why and I don't know why it matters. Good night anyway.

5 kommenttia:

Réka kirjoitti...

great tiger, T (melkein 4v) is also a great tiger and lion lover :) winter greetings to you!

Maria kirjoitti...

Ajattelinkin eilen ilalla miten matkasi meni...hieno tiikeri pussukka ja niin ystävällisen näköinen kaveri!
Kiva kun sanoit sinä.

Anu.R kirjoitti...

Suloinen tiikeri!

Anikó kirjoitti...

super tiger bag! and that design blog is awesome :)

hannna kirjoitti...

Thank you Reka, happy christmas time to you& your family!

Maria, kiitos ajatuksesta. Matka meni ihan ihanasti, vaikka olin etukäteen hermona ajatuksestakin olla erossa lapsista... Kellään ei ollut ikävä ja skype mahdollistaisi vähän pitemmänkin reissun. Ajattelin, että sanon "te", ja se aina tuntuu hassulta, ketkä ihmeen te? Sellaiselta epä-joltain. Sinulle sanon sinä ja tulen pian Emmaan!

Kiitos rva R, olen tosi innoissani siitä!

Aniko, thanks! Yes, he's funny.