the pearls
Is there already a band that would be called The Pearls, I wonder. This is an installation by little V upstairs. I'm a big fan of kids' art, but I did clean this up quite soon. The little cats still find some pearls at night time. I suppose these are actually called beads. That wouldn't sound so good. So let's say pearls.
+
Pikku V:n helmi-installaatio yläkerrassa.
5 kommenttia:
ainakin ikuistit sen kuvaamalla ja tännekin tallentamalla:-)
pearls sounds much better indeed. and we love v's art as well, always! and your photos!
I love these pictures!
pearls, definitely prefer
pearls over beads
love your pictures
as always
Kerttu, aika monta kuvaa otin, mutta se oli aika paljon vaikuttavampi teos. Olin alakerrassa puhelimessa ja pieni levitti helmiä ihan joka puolelle.
MW, thank you always! This is now art from the next generation of kids. He's doing quite different stuff than the original V.
Irene, thank you! It was quite a breath-taking view!
Patrice, thank you! Makes me so happy to read these, "as always" ♡
Lähetä kommentti