A book that came out in January. A photo shoot that took place last autumn. I just got her new rubber boots, those ones are too small now, and broken too.
I'm done with my translation now, and there's a banana cake in the oven.
Let's have a nice new week and new projects!


8 kommenttia:
is that your little V.? how cute. I wish i could have a slice of your banana cake. yes for nice week and new projects x
she's so sweet! I 'd love a slice of banana cake too :)
happy new projects.
Voi miten suloinen pikkuisesi on.ja kiitos banaanikakku maistuisi myös minulle...
taidankin leipoa sitä huomenna.
Kaikkea mukavaa sinulle tulevaan viikkoon.
Fanja, that's my big V! I'd love to invite you for some cake, but then with a proper recipe. The kids are eager to do a spring cleaning, that counts as a project!
Alessandra, you'd be most welcome too! It's a funny little book. Spring and some free time are a good combination.
Sulle olisikin helpompi tarjota kakkua! Nyt emmassa on Sophie Calle, taas teen matkaa sinnepäin...
Ihana!
Banaanikakkua mullekin. Lempikakkua.
huippu kuva!
onnea käännöksen johdosta, sen jälkeen kelpaakin nauttia banaanikakkua.
Liivia, niin se onkin ihana. Mallina olo oli aika raskasta puuhaa. Mun piti kokeilla toistakin reseptiä, mutta jauhot on loppu!
Outi, kiitos! Aika kiva fiilis, kun saa jotain tehtyä. Ku on pakko. Nytpä kirjoitan sulle pitemmästikin!
Lähetä kommentti