20.3.2012

a list


























1 He's a pretty organized kind of a guy. New legos in the house, this is what he was doing on his own for quite a while. I like kids' creations.


2 She has become a total bookworm, reading so much that I feel like I have to tell her not to read so long. Should I be telling her that, I'm not sure. I like it that there are big piles of books everywhere. I like books.


3 I like it when I turn off the light upstairs and close my eyes and then open my eyes and it's not dark because the night light is on. I do this every evening.


4 Spring, light


5 I like music, I should listen to more music. I've had nice music classes in my weekend studies. I had a cello in my hands for the first time ever. I wish I had experienced that a bit sooner in my life.


6 I like to sleep. I should sleep more.


7 I like magazines but there aren't that many magazines that I like.


8 Hydrangeas


9 I like it that I have a friend who just bought a house in southern France.


10 I like knitting. I'm not crazy about knitting or very productive though. I think I'd like weaving.




An addition:
11 I like eating cinnamon rolls and drinking warm apple juice outside.

15 kommenttia:

alessandra kirjoitti...

I like your list :)
about the reading, dunno, let her be.
goodnite.

Ungt blod kirjoitti...

oh i like that list too! good stuff!
Having a kid that reads is a dream!

hannna kirjoitti...

Now I'd like to add so many things! It's a good rehearsal for finding good stuff around you. It's mostly when she reads donald duck that i Tell her that's enough. The Finnish donald duck has such strange language in it.

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Mette! I think it's wonderful that she's into reading. But i like her to play a little too!

Maria kirjoitti...

Suloinen lista!
Minäkin tykkään valosta enkä taida nukkua tarpeeksi kun en malta mennä nukkumaan...
kanelia kahviin ,piirakkaan,pullaan..nam.

anette kirjoitti...

1 I like his lego-logo very much
2 i do have a bookworm daughter too, in the beginning i sometimes asked her to take a break but now it became a part of her. Now it's music via earplugs & still reading, we developed a culture with discussing the choice of books, it's getting more difficult the elder she gets, music as well!
3 I still love & follow your blog and should comment more regularly again
4 I like your list
5 wishing you four a wonderful spring!

ardize kirjoitti...

love your list! especially spring light and cinnamon buns outside ;-)
my boy reads comic books like there's no tomorrow - sometimes i stop him and send him outside - just to air him out - ha ha!
gigi

outi kirjoitti...

hieno legotyö!

ja tämä lisääntyvä valo on ihanaa. aamuisin pääsee paremmin ylöskin.
Mä olin ihan hillitön lukutoukka n.9-13v. luin koko ajan ja kaikkialla. mutta ei siitä varmaan mitään haittaa ole ollut..

hannna kirjoitti...

Maria, joka vuosi tämä kevät on aika taikainen. Ensin on ihan kamalaa, sitten se kevään tulo alkaa jo olla ihan varmaa, ja sitten taas jaksaa. Me tehdään kevätretkiä eri puolelle pihaa korvapuustien kanssa.

dear Anette! so nice to hear from you. I wish you 3 are having wonderful days too, you are so much ahead with spring there. It's always so interesting to hear what's happening with your daughter, some years older than mine.

Gigi, that's what I feel like too, just little breaks here and there. I definitely think reading is good! And she does read in the strangest positions...

Outi, ei siitä haittaa varmasti ole! Jotenkin aku ankan kieli ja maailmankuva on musta jotenkin häiritsevä, yritän ohjailla sitä lukemaan vanhoja akuja mieluummin. Lukee se ihan yhtä lailla, tai enemmänkin, kirjoja. Yhtenä päivänä yli 50 sivua Tinkaa ja Taikaa!

ola kirjoitti...

Dear Hanna, the window open, outside-smell, reading your list, I was immediately at, on, in your place. V is on the cover of the Marimekko-book?! I hope to get it here. From time to time I open the Milk magazine. Greetings

hannna kirjoitti...

Dear O
the book is a japanese handbook of Marimekko prints, we were involved because of K (whom you know). So i don't think you'll find it. But you will come here for real, won't you?!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

love this list.
love the photo, he made a nice work indeed!

Darcy kirjoitti...

I love your list! By the way, my name is Darcy and I'm tagging you for the 11 questions game. Basically, you answer 11 questions about yourself (found at http://bedtimemonsters.blogspot.com/2012/03/things-to-do-11-questions-and-some.html) and then you come up with your own set of 11 questions and tag 11 other bloggers. I know it's sort of cheesy, but it's a fun way to get to know different bloggers and blogs. please play.

the daily purl kirjoitti...

I enjoyed reading this list. I think you would like weaving.

fliss kirjoitti...

I like your list a lot Hanna.X
I have a reader too....i leave him most of the times but not when he's meant to be getting ready for school and has his head in a book.

Your list makes me smile..its been too long between visits here.
Much love to you.X