once
I had an idea for writing. But I didn't have a photo for that. It could've been cookies, but I don't really like that. Taking pictures of cookies I mean. I like taking pictures of the same things over and over again. And I thought I took this one at the same spot as last year, but I was wrong. I don't like to be too uptight about the places though. Here is also my plant, growing in her pot without too many demands.
I have a photo of a butterfly too, do you wanna see it?
9 kommenttia:
Ihana tuo alin kuva. Kylläpä sinun kasvisi on kasvanut. Miksi minun kasvini aina kuolevat? Ainut, joka on kukoistanut ja kasvanut ihan villisti, oli peikonlehti. Siitä tuli valtava.
Oi, perhosia! Perhoset on ihania. Ja kukat kanssa. <3
Salut!
Ehkä sä reissaat niin paljon? Pelargoniat ei taida olla kovin vaativia,mutta tää oli mun eka talvetus!
Ok, perhonen tulossa! Ja kukkiakin.
Joo perhosia!
Yes please to the butterfly!
Of course I'd love to see it! I love seeing anything through your eyes. You have the gift, dear girl.
hello Fairiemoon, hope you like it!
dear Alicia, thank you!
Lähetä kommentti