
We buried our old cat in the end of last month. He slept away at the vet. Sleep away, that's finnish. I had him for 16 years, he was always there for this family. He's buried at a grassy spot in the forest where he used to sleep in summertime. At least I could give him a steady life with outdoors for the last 4 years of his life.
We're very busy with painting and packing, this is the point when it feels like the move is not possible. But of course it has to be done. It will be so good to finish the going back and forth, it's very tiring to be in between places.
I will go and attend a wedding tomorrow. Meet a lot of relatives.
I listen to Cat Power: "Sun".



3 kommenttia:
Voi sinua!
Hali.
Kissan menetys on aina kamalaa. Varsinkin vanhan, rakkaan ystävän.
Halaus ja lämmin ajatus!!
Hei mamma Maria ja Celia,
tämä oli sellainen surullinen mutta selkeä päätös. Muuttokin olisi ollut liikaa hänelle. Olen muuttanut kissaherran kanssa liian monta kertaa hgissä. Kissat ei tykkää semmoisesta.
Lähetä kommentti