
This is where we are mostly. It's been very cold. Inside the house. We don't have thermometers, maybe that's for the best.
Origami balloons, V makes them.
We got a lot of Yoshitomo Nara stuff in the mail. So cool and nice. V wants to go to his exhibition.
We also got a calendar from a friend in the mail! The fox.
Little V has a little sleeping nest of his own. Everyone's jealous of it, but nobody else fits in there. We still have to paint that bed.
Two baby wolves by V. First I thought they were photocopies.
I'd like to have people in my photos. Look at all that flaky paint!
One month to go before we do something very exciting.






4 kommenttia:
Tunnelma on suloinen täällä!ja jäin miettimään mitähän tapahtuu sitten kuukauden kuluttua...
maria
you have a nice little light-chain :)
Moi Maria,
jotain ihan huippua tapahtuu! Kuukausi menee niin nopeasti, pitää tehdä aika monta pientä juttua ennen sitä. Kerron pian.
Delphine,
thank you. It's an idea of a friend of ours, but I never saw hers. It doesn't look too christmas-y so we keep it.
oh, I know this calander! I should have it too
Lähetä kommentti