1.10.2013

kosmos


























Good morning. We've been celebrating little V's 4th birthday. He had a party full of boy energy! I'm starting to realise that having a boy is something else. He will start having friends over and it will be crazy! In a good way of course. But I think I have to work on understanding the stuff they want to do. I'm all no-gender orientated upbringing, but I happen to have quite stereotypical kids in some way... And I'm a girl. He's growing so fast and he's so into big boys, he wanted to invite V's classmates for his party. V got to invite her girls and I like those girls so much. It will be so much fun to see them all grow up. No hurry in that though. Such a privilege to be a parent. 

We also celebrated St Michael, at school and at the kindergarten. Celebrations are so good. 

I love this flower, we say "kosmoskukka", can it be cosmos flower?

3 kommenttia:

Maria kirjoitti...

Onnea isolle pienellesi!Mikaeljuhla on yksi ihanimmista perheen juhlista steinerissa.
Hyvää lokakuuta sinulle suloinen

Patrice A. kirjoitti...

your words always makes me smile
recognition i think
i have two boys and they were and are
so different to hat i know being a girl
luckily i had a brother ;^))

and your last post
with the boat
just beautiful!!!!!

have a fine sunday
Patrice A.
x

fanja kirjoitti...

Hey Hanna,
In my experience of having two boys all i know is that it's quite straightforward! it is yes or no, nothing in between. then no matter whether it's a boy or girl they'll all have their own personalities to figure out.
Have fun xx Boys are fun.