29.11.2013
hmm
Hydrangea in autumn. I love hydrangeas and autumn and even this very long autumn and these photos. The sun moved a bit in the meanwhile, but I managed to get something out of it. I think.
What a heavy week it has been. Mondays feel super heavy to me, but when I go to work, the flow of the week just takes me in, and takes me through the week. I don't know what it would take to make me go to bed earlier. Maybe next week as I will change my working hours; instead of 11 I will start at 8. And get home when it's still light outside.
We've been having cooking practicing with a very inspiring teacher. Today we cooked for the whole school. Then preparations for the advent party. Then home where it smells like gingerbread. December is just around the corner! I have no christmas presents or even ideas. But I got invited to go christmas shopping in good company. I never do that on purpose, I just collect things here and there during a long period of time. But I'm a working woman now.
The house is very cold, life is very busy, but quite rewarding, I'm very tired but I don't sleep much, we will go to winter circus tomorrow (no animals there).
Good night.
+
Hortensia syysvalossa. Syys, vaikka ylihuomenna on joulukuu. En ole kovin valmis joulukuuhun, mut ei se haittaa. Joulukuun jälkeen on tammikuu ja sitten ollaan jo samassa vuodessa kuin kevät. Kestän hirveän hyvin tällaista mannermaista talvea. Ja työntekoa, vaikka väsyttää ihan kamalasti. Aina uusi viikko lähtee käyntiin ja kantaa viikonloppuun asti, vapaa-ajalla on ihanan suuri merkitys. Aloittelevan työssäkäyjän mietteitä, heh.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)


5 kommenttia:
Voi sinnua !Ihan samoja mietteitä minulla täällä -tykkään tästä talvesta joka näyttäisi olevan syystakkitalvi villatakin kera-en kaipaa hirmuisia pakkasia -tuo ajatus keväästä on suloinen-juuri noin se on !Kiitos siitä ja kuvista joissa on taas runo,
♥
ici aussi il fait très froid et je m'ennuie de la lumière... le mardi je commence à 3 heures et il fait déjà presque noir. are you still biking? my kids are tired. wish my house smelled of gingerbread - guess it's up to me! bises, gigi
Minulla ihan sama. Viikko ikäänkuin imaisee mukaansa ja siinä sitä taas mennään viisi päivää sumussa ja vauhdissa.
Maria, kiitos sinulle. Hortensiat on runoja. Tällainen
-2° on aika kiva, vesikeli ei ole kiva.
Gigi, salut! Il fait froid dans la maison, pas trop froid dehors! Je fais le vélo quad je suis en retard ou quand j'ai beaucoup de bagages. But it's icy now, a bit scary. I don't have winter tyres. Gingerbread smell is easy! Maybe you can make the dough and make your kids bake it the next day.
Kirjailijatar, enää yksi päivä sitä sumua, sitten vähän vapaata -- ja vielä 2 viikkoa ja sitten loma! Hui miten laskenkaan päiviä, vaikka en sen viikon vauhdin aikana oikein mieti mitään. Paitsi että pitäis siivota.
love your journal
a wonderful atmosphere
christine
Lähetä kommentti