16.1.2014

LUMI

Snow. Neige. 雪. 
Winter arrived, with a bit of snow and a lot of minus degrees.
This house, my beloved house, is very cold, colder than last year. 
Or maybe we were away for the coldest part of winter. 
It feels a bit unbearable, but we wear a lot of wool and we have very warm blankets.

I've been having a very nice week, but today something not so nice happened. 
I will have to talk about it and then I hope it will be ok. 
I have so many roles these days. 

I have a little sister and she's going to have a baby!
I have a little brother too, and his baby is 3 months old.
My babies are big and I love them soooo much. 
How is it possible that one gets the best babies in the world.

Good night

7 kommenttia:

ardize kirjoitti...

hé hanna, et nous avons de la pluie!!

Irene kirjoitti...

All the best for you – I hope it'll be fine soon.

Patrice A. kirjoitti...

beautiful images
which could have been a painting
oh how i would love to have
some snow....

hmmm, something not so nice happened, you say
well, i hope you will be fine again
soon

love
from the greyish Netherlands
x

Maria kirjoitti...

Voi kulta!Toivottavasti ei mitään ihan kamalaa ole tapahtunut.Kylmä on meilläkin villasukkia ja paitoja kaikilla enemmän ja vähemmän päällä myös sisällä kotona .Paleltaa ja teetä ja glögiä kuluu.
Lumen kauneus on ihmeellistä.
Hali.

hannna kirjoitti...

Finally, a bit less cold! Outside, the inside is as cold as ever.

The not-so-nice went ok. Thank you for your concern! Irene, Patrice. All is well.

I love photos of snow falling.

Maria, sain selvitettyä asiaa, se meni vähän niin kuin ohi. Lumi on kyllä kaunista, kimaltavat tähdet ja kaikki. Palelu on aika raskasta. Mua harmittaa kun missasin kuitenkin sen Birger Kaipiaisen, mutta seuraava Emma-näyttely!!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

oh, i know what you mean, my place is so cold as well. would like to move for that... but luckily we didn't really have cold-cold weather yet, so this year i manage...

i love this photo and i hope things are going well.

Maria kirjoitti...

Joo seuraava Emma!
Sitten iso kahvimuki ja nähdään