31.5.2014

holiday, almost































The table series, April/May. 

It is supposedly summer holiday now. But not really. I have some studies to do, some work to do, too many schedules still to feel like on a holiday. It's gonna take a while to really get it and start feeling relaxed. I have enjoyed working where I work but it has also been really heavy. Not for dealing with the kids but with the grown-ups. Every day. How many misunderstandings fit into one day.

The school is turning 30 this year, it has quite a history and we had a really nice party to celebrate it on a rainy day. First with kids' performances and speeches, then with food, cakes and 3 bands! The school community we have here is the greatest. 

Our yard became a jungle, and the house looks like it has been burglarized. (Is that a word I wonder.)

3 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Ha ha! Yes, it´s a word :-). A good word for how our house looks like too - like the 2 burglars from pippi longstocking broke in and then pippi decided to make pancakes, you know? And then they all went out into the sunshine.... The warmth and the flow ers feel soooooo good :-)
Bises, gigi

Sanae Chita kirjoitti...

One more push for holiday!? No plan to go anywhere for me but even nice to walk local parks in London! Enjoy!

Edieliv kirjoitti...

american english - burglarised
british english - burgled
the table series needs to be a book.