24.7.2014

home






























It's hot here, I like it. Today we went to feed the chicken and the cats we're taking care of for a couple of days. Unexpectedly nice. I'm not one of those (many) people who want a lot of animals. I want only cats. It might be that our little beautiful black one will get kittens. We also washed some rugs. Then there was thunder! Heavy thunder, exciting. I'm not ready to go back to work, I'm not.

Pictures from some other days. One day she played the accordion under the apple tree. 
+
Olen näköjään ottanut kotikuvia. Olisipa eilen ollut kamera mukana rannalla, oli niin hieno performanssi. Mahtava ukkonen oli tänään. Ennen sitä pestiin vähän mattoja, ja ne ehtivät melkein kuivuakin. On ollut kaikenlaista kivaa ja hyvää ja ihanaakin, mutta en ole ollenkaan valmis takaisin töihin. En ollenkaan. Se painaa koko ajan niskassa. Asenneongelma. Tarvitsisin jotain super-erityistä vielä.

8 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Very beautiful pictures!

Maria kirjoitti...

En minäkään haluu vielä arkeen...pikkuinen loman aika onneksi ja sitten elokuulle.

Hali.

Maria kirjoitti...

Hei vasta huomasin mailisi !Kiitos laitan maksun tulemaan.

ola kirjoitti...

hello hanna. now these are very familiar pictures. wonderful. and the robot, protector of my sleep. I greet you

Silvia kirjoitti...

Love the last two pictures in particular!
:)

mieke willems kirjoitti...

i am sooo curious about the kittens!!! how nice and exciting this must be for the kids!

hannna kirjoitti...

Yes Mieke! It would be so great to have kittens once, for the kids to experience (how hard it will be to part with them!) I have no idea what is happening with the cat, but we don't let her out anymore.

outi kirjoitti...

onpas kyllä kertakaikkisen ihanat kotikuvat. ja tuo spektrikuva on hieno! (mulla nyt taas väliin pätkii, mutta eikös se ole spektri kun aurinko tekee nuo värit tolleen..)