18.8.2014
O
Thank you for new fox bag orders! I got the foxes made bigger and the fox bag is now perfect. Merci, merci, mille fois merci Anaïck!
O came for a visit some weeks ago and it was so nice. We went to a music festival in Turku, to a performance festival here and watched "Louie". Yesterday other dear Berlin friends left. I love to have friends over. (Which reminds of something. And that's sad. Some time ago I read the blog of a friend that we visited last year. And I read that she was not happy at all to have us over. She was so relieved to see us leave that it broke my heart a bit. I don't think we'll meet again.)
What I think is one of the biggest differences in people and what affects the relationships the most, is the level of privacy they have. I have quite a low level of privacy. I don't have many secrets and I like to open my doors to people. Obviously, I don't like so many people, but I do like many more than I used to. What a sell-out I've become. Anyway. I don't get along with people who are very private and un-open. I'd like my house to be a Jonas Mekas house with doors open wide and I want my kids to meet a lot of different people. Like in "As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty".
Little V's projects and a paper after cleaning the red currants.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)



7 kommenttia:
Voih miten surullista lukea tuommoista jälkeenpäin!Kettukassia odotellen,
kauneinta syksyä toivotellen -uskon se antaa lapsille monia ihania aarteita aarrerasioihin
♥
m
salut hanna, do you have any fox bags left?
gigi
Maria, niin se olikin tosi kurjaa. Itsepä menin sinne katsomaan, että mitä se sanoo. Ei olisi pitänyt. Kettukassit pyrähtävät luoksesi pian!
Salut Gigi! I don't have any left right now, but I will have more of them!! Do you want one?
please, please stay who you are
with your mind, heart and house open
and about that friend
that's not a friend
if she was
she would have talked with you about it
ok
i needed to say that
because it makes me angry
because i want to be open
to connect without fear of what so ever
with love from the Netherlands
Patrice A.
P.S. and today my brother comes
who live in Finland for over 25 years now
but i have told you that before ;^))
ok Gigi, I'll get back to you! t'as vu l'escargot! il était mignon. no i won't. still, it's sad.
Patrice,
thank you for writing! I know this person from a time before blogs, maybe it sounded like she was a blog acquaintance. she's very different from me, so calm and collected and organized. I think we're a nice family, the kids are well-behaving, but at her house it just felt like we're a bunch of loud barbarians. somehow I can't judge her from feeling how she feels. she just shouldn't have let us come at all. maybe she was worried about her husband too, how he sees us. and i guess i'm portraying myself as someone wonderful, open and all that. but i do like having people over, even though it can be tiring in some ways. moi to your brother!
hanna, for me it was just perfect. I am still thinking and talking about that too short week. see you soon. o
Ola, it was perfect! somehow one of the most perfect visits ever! c u. you will actually see Y soon! (maybe)
Lähetä kommentti