3.9.2014

strange&wonderful






























What a strange sky one evening.
Sticks and stones, we went to the forest this evening and there was one basket for berries and another one for sticks. There are sooo many important sticks.
The table is set at the play cabin. The girls slept there one night, V and her friends. It looked super cosy. And they claimed it was, their whole day was "way too wonderful". I wish I was 9.
My vase from Berlin flea-market, V's from the wonderful lady next door (who no longer lives there). (I wish the house was wonderful too, and we'd get new wonderful neighbours.)

I'm having a very strange period in life right now. I quit working. I am called brave a lot. I wonder how this situation will turn out. Probably it will turn out wonderful! (It is quite wonderful now, I'm happy with my decision.)

8 kommenttia:

Sanae Chita kirjoitti...

Yes、It will be turn out really wonderful! fingers cross!

hannna kirjoitti...

Sanae, arigatoooo! Let's hope so.

mieke willems kirjoitti...

beautiful post again! and congratulations for the courage, i wish i could do the same...

hannna kirjoitti...

thank you Mieke!
I had no options anymore. i don't know what happens now. But I guess I'll find out.

Kirjailijatar kirjoitti...

Minä onnittelen rohkeasta päätöksestä. Ihailen ihmisiä, jotka uskaltavat hypätä kokonaan pois tästä oravanpyörästä, itse vaan hidastan vähitellen, vähennän työntekoa päivä kerrallaan. Nyt teen nelipäiväistä viikkoa...mutta sekin kyllä tuntuu aika ihanalta monen vuoden työputken jälkeen. On ihanaa, että voi tehdä itselleen merkityksellisiä asioita.

hannna kirjoitti...

Parahin Kirjailijatar,
tässä ei ollut nyt sellaisesta rohkeudesta kyse, vaikka kyllä rohkeudesta. Työpaikalla paljon epäkohtia, tuli koflikti, en voinut jäädä odottelemaan josko jokin muuttuisi. Vähän tyhjän päälle lähdin. Mutta kai kaikki järjestyy. Pitäisi keskittyäkin tekemään itselle merkityksellisiä asioita nyt. Kiitos kun kirjoitit!

Kirjailijatar kirjoitti...

No mutta, joskus pakko on hyvä...tulee tehtyä ehkä jotain mitä ei muuten tulisi tehtyä.

Veronica Roth kirjoitti...

Congratulations on being brave. It'll all work out I'm sure. Sometimes I wish I were 9 too. I remember table tents and forts. Most wonderful. :D