28.10.2014

tabletabletable




























Some tables again.
1. Preparing for little V's birthday. He's doing it "the Carrot Palace" way, you know? No? I didn't know either. (Peeling all around the whole table.)
2. Quick morning on a school fair day. She's wearing a finnish national dress of Munsala are (or so I'm told).
3. Y is aware of my series. "You should take a photo of this, what a chaos!" (Nothing new. But the situation has been a bit better since the birthday party.)
4. is a lemon squeezer I just got. Cute. Made in Germany. 

I started working this week! It feels very nice. The problem is my little one doesn't have a daycare place anymore. But I'm lucky to have a friend who's taking good care of him. And my days are short. A new chapter in life! 

12 kommenttia:

outi kirjoitti...

Jeee, mun suosikkisarja:)

Hurja miten nuo teidän lapset näyttää jo niin isoilta. Ja sitten tajuaa myös, että mä olen jo aika kauan ilmeisesti seurannut tätä sun blogia, kun lapset on jo tuon ikäisiä..

outi kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
outi kirjoitti...

no se olin minä! mä poistin ton toisen kommentin kun se yks ja sama tuli kaksi kertaa. ja nyt mä poistun täältä sähläämästä..

Niina kirjoitti...

Tykkään niin näistä pöytä-kuvistasi..ihanaa arkea. Ja ihanaa myös nähdä että muidenkin keittiönpöytä on välillä vähän..no..kaaos..:)

hannna kirjoitti...

Outi,
poden edelleen vieroitusoireita, kun se loppui... Tosi hieno sarja. Jep, hurjaa tämä toisten elämän seurailu vuosikausia! V on ollut jotain 2,5 v, kun aloitin nää hommat.

Niina,
kiitos. Meidän pöytä on totta puhuakseni suurimman osan ajasta kaaos! Meitä on neljä, ja kaikilla sama tyyli roudata pöydälle kaikenlaista ja sitten jättää ne kamat siihen. On hyvä, kun välillä on jotkut juhlat, jolloin koko pöytä pitää tyhjentää.

Maria kirjoitti...

Onnea uuteen työhön!
Ja uusiin alkuihin
ihanat lapsesi niin kauniita.

hannna kirjoitti...

Kiitos Maria! ♡

Martina kirjoitti...

I´ve been reading your blog for years and I love it. It´s so sweet, simple and beautiful and really gives me inspiration. I like the table-seies too and always the light in your pictures. And your way to describe things! The story with the internet-friend hit me with something, it was so sad.

I have never commented before, and I don´t know why, perhaps because my english isn´t that good and everything comes out flat. Anyway - thank you! I´m glad that you´re continuing with the blog.

/Martina

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Martina!
Thank you so much for your sweet words. I almost never comment myself even though I know how nice it is to receive comments. I see no problems at all in your english. My english feels quite poor and flat to me too. But writing in finnish is too difficult for me, i'm way too critical about what i say in my own language.

What was the story with the internet-friend? Or was it the non-internet-friend, about staying at her place and feeling so unwelcome? I am still quite troubled about it, even after writing about it. take care Martina, thank you again!

Martina kirjoitti...

Hm, I guess it´s because I´m not sure if the words are the "right" ones. But mabye I should comment more then, to practice.

Yes it was the non-internet-friend-story. The whole thing was heartbreaking and I understand if it still troubles you. Hope it feels better soon though. And take care of you, too!

hannna kirjoitti...

dear Martina
I wouldn't even have thought you were not a confident english speaker, or even a native one. So be confident! I also don't have a nice big vocabulary of the more elegant words to express more. English is a tool, it feels quite neutral. In comparison with languages that I love (french and japanese).

Martina kirjoitti...

Oh that´s kind of you. It takes me ages to write those scentences though. But - I will be more brave!

French and japanese are beautiful languages, I agree. Don´t know any of them unfortunately. But I like finnish too. Once I had a finnish boyfriend and I try to remember the words he learned me. Mostly it´s words like Happy Easter, Good night, different ways to say hello etc, but I´m still happy to actually know them. He used to call me "pampula" and in my ears it sounds so sweet..