15.12.2014
15
I honestly thought I would post one picture every day in December. Archive pictures that I like for some reason -- easy. But apparently not. After a couple of missed days, I thought ok i will post "2, 3, 4, 5" all at once. Oh well who cares. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. The first one was a new one though. This is 15. We had just put up the Paradise wallpaper. I don't miss it. I get this strange feeling in my throat or somewhere when I look at photos from the early Manteli days. Maybe you thought I was happy then. But I was not happy. Right now I'm not too happy either because I'm sick since almost one week. Ok I was happy about some things. Now I'm just tired. But it will get better again. Christmas is super soon. I have an orange vest and siberian tiger socks to knit.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

5 kommenttia:
hanna, this is the most beautiful photo!!!!
joyeux noël à toute la famille!!
bises, gigi
merci Gigi! joyeux noël à toi et ta famille aussi!!
haha same here !
joyeux noël hannah , on ne sera pas loin !
Paranemista ja lämmintä oloa jouluna
♥
Joyeux noël à vous tous, Anaïck!
Kiitos Maria! Lämpimiä ja valoisia pimeitä sinulle!
Lähetä kommentti