2.2.2015
tables / good
I've been going through a lot of photos lately. Y is making a booklet for someone and he's using my photos as additional photos. It's nice to see or rather, nice to hear, that he thinks the pictures that I take make a whole, there is something recognizable in all of them. That's a good thing.
I've still been tired, tired of working, tired of cooking, tired of getting up. It's that time of year... I guess. We have lots and lots of snow, but it's not cold, + degrees all the time. That's also good (the being tired is not so good, but I'm a tired kinda person anyway).
I have a book that my sister has made and given to me. I started making a drawing every day on Jan 1st. Now I wish the book was thicker, I'm almost half way already. Drawing one picture every day makes me wanna draw more than just one. Good.
Little V likes his daycare place, a bit more than before it seems. We had to look for another one after the kindergarten crisis. We have a good alternative. So that's good.
V is as productive as ever and becoming more and more her own person. A pretty complex and layered person I'd say. And strong. That's good and interesting and inspiring.
Y has new photography enthusiasm, I'm happy about that. It has a LOT to do with new equipment he's been getting. But also thanks to the new equipment, he's able to use his old lenses. He's been taking BEAUTIFUL pictures. That's good.
Because of all that I will get a new camera too. Or I have it already. And I will be able to use my old Canon lens that I bought in Shinjuku Yodobashi Camera ages ago. I find that pretty exciting and cool. And good.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)


1 kommentti:
i'm tired too - it's that mid-winter bla....but i learned how to knit socks ;-)
Lähetä kommentti