29.3.2015

what's up




























March is ending already! The time of "willow-cats" is almost over, we discovered a strange forest, a drawing little V made me weeks ago, we have three little kittens (they are now 2 weeks old).

Life is quite ok, but there are super-stressful things going on. I don't know where to be, how to be. I should start running like everybody else. Running as in jogging. 

The kittens are adorable. The kids are cool. The grown-ups not so cool, it's not always easy to hide the stress stuff.

I started a Japan-club at the school for 3rd to 6th graders. It's fun.

Spring.

Oh and I have to admit I started being on instagram after trying it unsuccessfully years ago. I have a new phone that makes it more possible. I spent almost one year with a crushed glass.

And these photos are taken with my new camera! The kittens are very hard to photograph especially with manual focus.

6 kommenttia:

Edieliv kirjoitti...

instagram @ please!
:)

Maria kirjoitti...

Kevättä ja pieniä kissoja!Teillä siellä aika ihanaa nytkin
instagram -juu siellä minäkin :D
tavataan siellä?

maijamamma

Patrice A. kirjoitti...

instagram....
i want to, but like you
i do not have a phone that makes that possible, yet ;^))
and
i started running (jogging ;^)) yesterday
slowly and on my own
it didn't even go that bad ;^))

lovely images
as always
and those kittens, aaahh....

x

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Patrice, thank you!
i am still only thinking about the running. Maybe I will get to it one day.
Instagram takes annoyingly much time, it's one more place to check every once in a while. But I trust this will settle at some point.
The kittens are insanely cute, but the mother cat just got crazy today, fighting with our oldest cat who is zero interested in her babies.

mieke willems kirjoitti...

i miss your blog hanna! i hope you'll be back here since i can't check your instagram...

Mum with camera kirjoitti...

I miss your blog too :(