9.2.2016

him




























I have a son too. He's my idol too. 
But he's so otherworldly that it's a bit different. 
When he went spray painting for the first time, he knew immediately he's gonna paint a butterfly. He makes sculptures before taking a bath. He falls asleep next to the sewing machine. The last one is his halloween outfit. He's gonna start school this year.

(I've had trouble with blogger, but I just got a good advice, I tried a different browser and here we are! A longer break than would've been necessary.)

6 kommenttia:

vrzuza kirjoitti...

perfect!he and she:)

Marja kirjoitti...

So lovely. Your kids are amazing. <3

(Tämä tuli nyt luontevammin englanniksi.)

Tantuulia kirjoitti...

Mikä veistos! Ja ihanat lapset! Lapset ovat aina niin omanlaisiaan persoonia.

ardize kirjoitti...

ha ha! love that sculpture!
gigi

Maria kirjoitti...

Hän on viehättävä poika.
Kaunista kevään aikaa sinulle.

Jenny kirjoitti...

I miss your blog. I had been reading it since nearly the beginning. I don't even really read blogs anymore, blogging has changed so much... I wonder if you are on instagram? Would you share your profile if you are? Mine is here: https://www.instagram.com/jlgilberto/