



i got this Tsumori Chisato book, "Kawaii". it's a lot of fun to look at. she's having fun. i used to visit her shop in Tokio a lot. they always played one Beck song there = a long time ago.
it is snowing! this is the first Real snow this year, i think. snow as it should be. i managed to get our sledge back from the unknown parts of the cellar. our storage room is under renovation, and all our stuff has been moved away from there, nobody knew where. we can go sledging after kerho. you gotta be quick with the snow this year.
listening to:
Blonde Redhead "23" (new feature on my blog!)
3 kommenttia:
I love these images! So inspiring - thanks for sharing them. Oh, and you're so lucky to be able to go sledding!! We never got enough snow this year. Have a wonderful time!
Hi! I just found your blog! beautiful..
I have the same book which I got in Japan. Her prints are amazing!
oh this book looks magical!
Lähetä kommentti