

testing the new crayons for fabric N brought from Muji. i found out they exist from Kurashi blog, i think. colorful side is to hide some stains, and on the other side mother tiger, little tiger and father tiger. i'm impressed, again.
for the past 2 months i feel like i want to write down and record and video everything V does. here is a sad song:
eye, come here!
he walked walked walked
he noticed a tree
and he thought he wants to go there
suddenly he fell
eye went home sad
listening to:
Robert Wyatt "Comic Opera"
3 kommenttia:
You are right! I should let my daughters draw on fabric sometime. I love the result.
And, I highly recomend to take pictures and/or record everything involving kids. You always have a great time watching it when they grow up.
What a lovely blog you have! I just discovered it...I will visit often!
I love the drawings on the fabric!
kids drawings are so inspiring..
Lähetä kommentti