
today i went out walking, just to the bakery and back, and i felt that now i have moved. i got a comment before, that sickness is a form of adjustment, and i was thinking about that. now i have arrived tot his place. this is my yard, this my street, this is my bakery lady and she knows my kid's name. she also knew that V is the strongest girl in the world. it's hot (hot for a finnish spring day) and quiet. we had Eskimos (ice-cream) in the swing. my mum and aunt are here again, to help and play. i have too many things to blog about, so will be hysterical for a long time still. anyway, this is my first project here: handkerchief curtain. i wanted to make a half-curtain, but i don't know yet how to hang curtains anywhere, we don't have any system yet. i thought checkered curtains for kitchen, so this is it. maybe. not permanent.
18 kommenttia:
Kaunis! Valo siivilöityy ihanasti nenäliinojen läpi. Itselläni on ollut mielessä, jos keräisi kirppareilta tarpeeksi nenäliinoja peittoon.
i love your curtain.hankerchiefs were made for curtains i realise not noses.
Valo kuultaa kauniisti ohuiden nenäliinojen läpi.Erinomainen materiaali, hieno verho.
I love the curtain, more then ten years ago I made a dress out of similar handkerchiefs for my diploma in fashiondesign. I have to check if I still have it...
oo, a dress sounds wonderful! i had a curtain before, but i took it apart and wanted to plan it a bit better. next one is a white one.
it helps, when you move somewhere new, if you have a daughter who is famous :)
I love your curtain.
and it's been hot everywhere, I think. take care- hope you are all better
lovely curtain! i've never thought of using handkerchief as a patchworked? curtain. Nice colours too. We dont use handkerchief anymore these days..
so nice to know that you're finding your ways and your rituals around the house and the neigborhud.
spring it's a wonderful time to move and to grow.
beautiful curtain
a curtain made from handkerchiefs - that's such a sweet idea! Isn't that strange though, first we long for light half a year, then we need to keep it out... I also had to do that today, otherwise work wouldn't have proceeded at all.
I love getting a peek at your lovely curtains...glad you are feeling better.
your curtain is so beautiful :) it reminds me of one i once saw (in a magazine i think?) made of tea towels..love the patchwork an different patterns so much!
knick knack, your place looks super nice, but is it comment-free? i wanted to say something.
scaredy-cat, mäkin ajattelin joskus päiväpeittoa (taisin kuulla ajatuksen joltain muulta), mutta päätin, että se olisi ihan liian hauras oikeassa käytössä. ainakin nuo mun haalimat liinat on aika hiutuneita.
hyvää aurinkoaamua
Minäkin olen aloittanut kerran tuollaista nenäliinaverhoa. Jäi puolitiehen, kun lapsi vei loput liinat leikkeihinsä. Nenäliinat ovat hälle hyvin tärkeitä yhä leikeissä. Jospa jonainpäivänä saan sen kuitenkin valmiiksi, on nimittäin hurjan kaunis!
Good to hear that you are feeling strong enough to even make curtains out of handkerchiefs! :)
I wonder what your next post will be, mmmmmm..... ;)
Hannna, the comment section is back again. It was so quiet there, so I didn't expect that anyone would miss it. ;)
Hurmaavia, ihanan "vaatimattomia" värejä verhossasi - sävyjä juuri minun makuuni. Muutenkin kuvat teidän uudesta talosta ovat miellyttäviä. Mulla talohaave kytee, ja aina oikein tiirailen kaikkien bloggaajien kotikuvat ja nautin tunnelmista. Kiitos siis ja onnea uuteen kotiin!
Esti, curtain was from time before... as is the new post. everything has been standing still for a week now.
knick knack, no comments is a cool decision, i think. receiving comments is quite new to me, or at least this many! i'm not good at leaving comments myself, but i will, if it's now possible!
Lähetä kommentti