
i got a package last week, from Y. every Ö in it's right place.
there was a chain of happenings: i've been making translations for M & K 's shop common. i told M i have this blog, she told told me about their friend's blog, and from a link from noninoko i came across Y's new book. we haven't been in touch for a while, but i found out that she finally(?) has her own home-page. i wrote to her and very soon i found beautiful package full of beauty in my mail box. she is one of the sweetest and gentlest creatures on this earth. and she's strong. and talented. i know her through another favorite person, C. they came to finland together. i visited her home in 2004. there, i had a dream about a little girl who was my daughter, and we had the most wonderful time together. she had the same mouth as Y's sister, so i knew in the dream she was Y's daughter as well. i wrote to Y that we should have a child, and i always expected to have a girl (V doesn't have that mouth though). while i was away, Y also got a phone call about Manteli, and we made a long-distance decision to buy the house too. somehow i feel like Yuko is involved in these big matters. i miss those days at her place. bicycling. soft and calm. only nice things around.

one favorite spread. they are cut-paper illustrations.
5 kommenttia:
Oh yes, I still think your blog is serene, a great pleasure to be able to share. The watermelon is beautiful! Wish You all the best.
oh thats a lovely story!
what a lovely package! looked at her site, her drawings are very nice.
Hi!
I just started reading your blogg and I enjoy your aesthetics.
I am Swedish but I grew up in Japan. I am also currently renovating a house. I would be interested to know what your connection to Japan is.
hei Maria.
i studied japanese studies and spent just one year in Tokio. then some trips. i work as a trasnlator.
Lähetä kommentti