



this reminds me of noninoko book, Futari no hand. M & K borrowed me that book, and also a magazine featuring them. a mother and 2 daughters creating and playing. she has also made a wonderful book about himmeli (finnish straw mobile kind of thing). i have that book at home too, thanks to M & K. despite all that V was drawing on the window while taking a bath. it is a girl and a mother... last night i dreamt of a new born baby girl, very round face and dark eyebrows. her name was to be magic.
oh yeah, i put the handkerchief curtain in the bathroom with cute little lopes and some cord. i stand there staring at it, i'm so happy with it. i have another spot i'm staring at, picture soon, maybe
11 kommenttia:
Your blog is so lovely! :)
i would stare at the handkerchief curtain too!
do you think you will be pregnant soon? :)
WONDERFUL pictures and an inspirational link too, though I can't read Japanese.
I've never had a dream about a baby, it's a pity. Only the night before my first son was born, I dreamt how I put my favourite doll from childhood into the pram, and she turned alive. That was awkward.
and, hmmmm, I think I got the last one, but let's wait and see...
The fingerdrawing at the steamy window is so beautiful, the dreamy mood reminds me of one of my favorite films for children, Tonari no Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki. A father just moved with his two little girls to a house in the countryside, the girls struggeling because their mother is in the hospital, a lot of very kind ghosts appear, hot japanese baths and the most wonderful woodhouse I ever saw, I am still dreaming of living in this house...
yes, Totoro is the best! first film V has ever seen (not the whole thing at one sitting though). she has the same smile as Totoro! their house is wonderful. and the forest.
i haven't had many baby dreams. once about a bigger girl before i was even wanting to have a baby, then one baby dream on mother's day morning right before V was born.
there's a lot of baby activity around, but i'm waiting to feel ready... i need to do something before a second child. if it's really planned. and who knows how it goes once you start trying.
i haven't managed to take a nice photo of this other "spot" yet.
Another set of very familiar feeling pictures. I cherish moments like those too. Have a nice weekend staring at your favourite things, spots, people... :)
...ah, I guessed you knew the film and I forgot to praise the curtain in the bathroom, it is even more beautiful there, what a luxury, a bath with windows and a view. Have a wonderful weekend.
beautiful pictures!
NIIN kauniita kuvia!
Pitää palata ajan kanssa, ja nautiskella kunnolla väliin jääneistä postauksista.
ooooo, I love your pictures! and your blog! it's so nice to be taken somewhere else every day. thank you :)
i hate to repeat what other people have said, but still, it just isn't fair to be such a fan without letting you know. i'm amazed at your photo skills. there's something so simplistic, almost fragile (but not really) about your photos. i appreciate the minimalism of it, and even in your texts.
Lähetä kommentti