21.5.2008

yesterday







visuals for yesterday: dirty windows and V on the phone with my dad.

a good day today, delivering 2 more invitations, getting to jump on trampoline while doing that, food shopping in a different center, a beautiful road leads there, lots of horses and a beautiful setting of cows in a landscape. i realised that i have learned to enjoy my days a bit more even though i can't work. or, i mean, the stress is not so bad, i don't feel stressed doing all the nice things. i'm starting to get enough of digging though.

and i have positive thoughts about one kindergarten.
and i managed to plant a tree that has caused a lot of arguing.
and i finally got an inspiration for a cake. very positive huh.

13 kommenttia:

yasu kirjoitti...

your photos are always inspiring and beautiful. I feel lots of pressure and stress too sometimes and find it pretty hard to cope with when there is no nature around me..

scaredy-cat kirjoitti...

Ihania kukkia!

Minulle käy usein niin, että kun stressaan jostain asiasta, joka pitäisi tehdä (yleensä jotain, mitä välttelen...), en pysty iloitsemaan mistään hauskasta. Toivon, että oppisin siitä pois - enemmän elämään hetkessä tai jotain. (Vähän eri asia siis, koska minulla tekemättömyys johtuu yleensä vain itsestäni.)

hannna kirjoitti...

yasu, arigato-!

s.cat, kyllä mun stressi johtuu myös paljon musta itsestäni. jos olisin reipas, tekisin töitä illalla ja tehokkaammin silloin, kun voin. enkä esim tekisi blogia ja kiertelisi katselemassa muiden. olen jopa innostunut kommentoimaan...

marie kirjoitti...

i love the flower picture..and your window pictures too! they ake me want to be closer to nature..merci!

K. kirjoitti...

This makes me want to celebrate a children's birthday NOW, but I guess I have to wait until July... I like the colourful packages and how the birds decorate the window (and tell us about a considerable number of presents!)

"I don't feel stressed doing all the nice things" are wonderful words. Somehow children teach us to enjoy things we should enjoy, here and now!

hannna kirjoitti...

k.k., yes, i'm a bit embarrassed as i don't want her to become a present crazy kid, but i love finding her things. she's happy to find a pair of socks wrapped up. quite useful things all of them... i have to think of decorations now that the menu is decided!

danica kirjoitti...

Your photographs look beautiful! They make me nostalgic for childhood :)

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

:) Sweet :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

All those presents look so colorful, and exciting. The birds in the window are cute! Glad you (two) are enjoying your days.
Lies

mika kirjoitti...

spring came and really nice out. i am sure you enjoy this days more there than in here in the center.
your girl looks grown up! ( than i saw her last time.)
もう3歳だしね!リトルレディーだね。

great to hear you finally found something about the kindergarten.

Line kirjoitti...

That seems to have been a beautiful day for V!
I love the photos of the black and white currants you posted the other day - magic! We planted some, too - waiting impatiently for berries!

K. kirjoitti...

I hope you didn't misunderstand my comment. I didn't want to embarrass you at all. I should have put a :) there. Presents are fun!

hannna kirjoitti...

no i didn't! you didn't. i just thought to say that, that there is a conflict in me: it's so easy and fun to buy presents for her. i wish i was making them myself more, and that she wouldn't start expecting loads of presents...