knowing how you look like it is funny to think how people might imagine your face, like an exercise in looking different way on friends. you look really cool, but your beautiful eyes are missing. did you make this art-foto yourself?
ha! yes self-made photo, by myself i can act as cool as as ever... i had another where it looked like i had only the short hair that J cut. maybe this fulfills some kind of need to put my photo here...
I have to confess that I prefer darkhaired people too but I have some dear lighthaired friends and a lovely blond daughter, that picture of yours is glamourous.
i didn't mean to leave this as the newest post for such a long time... today it was sunny and i walked to the grocery store with them and V. i felt very cool!
13 kommenttia:
Haa, täälläkin on mallikuva!
Hyvä onkin!
all your fleamarket finds are great, especially the kettle, and these: cooool!
knowing how you look like it is funny to think how people might
imagine your face, like an exercise
in looking different way on friends. you look really cool, but your beautiful eyes are missing. did you make this art-foto yourself?
ha! yes self-made photo, by myself i can act as cool as as ever... i had another where it looked like i had only the short hair that J cut.
maybe this fulfills some kind of need to put my photo here...
Joo, täälläkin, kivaa. Mä niin tykkään "liikkuvista/ tärähtäneistä" kuvista.
niin, tämä ei ollut minkään sarjan osa, lasien esittely vain... jos "mallikuva" olisi ajatus, niin pitäisi kyllä olla joku hieno asento!
FUNKY!
Kaksinaamaisuutta täälläkin!
Nenä poskella, hui!
I like the photo.
Your blog is beautiful!
kisses
I have to confess that I prefer darkhaired people too but I have some dear lighthaired friends and a lovely blond daughter, that picture of yours is glamourous.
Looks like a ghost of you somehow... Funny :)
i didn't mean to leave this as the newest post for such a long time... today it was sunny and i walked to the grocery store with them and V. i felt very cool!
Lähetä kommentti