

i'm in need to see the sunny photos. these were not taken today. no. this morning is grey, cold, losing my nerves about brushing teeth.
it feels like it's going to take time to recover from the past weeks. they were not bad, but just unordinary. we like ordinary. i'm not going to make a list of the things that trouble me right now, and since some time, but
i
almost
went
and
bought
cigarettes
but i didn't. and only because i thought i'd like to have this "natural" tobacco brand. i don't even know if they sell it in finland.
12 kommenttia:
sorry to hear that things are a bit stressful at the moment... hope it passes soon.
kylmä on täälläkin. ja kurkku kipeä.
ennen mä inhosin rutiineja. enpä enää.
mikä tupakkayhtiö? (mä en polta, mutta T polttaa, sitä voisi kiinnostaa)
Mä aina vaan tykkään enemmän sun kuvista. Aurinko, oi. Valo.
Mutta tosiaan, tämä on kamalan vaikea aika kun ei ole valoa. Mua harmittaa kokoajan. Ärsyttää. Väsyttää.
im sorry to hear that too. i think i can relate to what you are saying here.maybe. i rarely smoke but when i do, it always makes me feel even more low! hope things will be easier for you soon
Even though you are a bit down I can cheer you up a bit by telling you that i love those photos:) Take care.
hmm. I didn't see this post as dark as anyone else seems to do. I actually laughed at the set-up dramatics of the cigarette thing. I wanted to say "you are too funny", but maybe that's inappropriate?
Routines are definitely soothing. You will be back there soon, I'm sure!
edellisen kommentoijan tavoin mun mielestä tuo sun tupakka-kohta oli ihan hillitön. mutta kun en tunne sua, en uskaltanut sitä aamulla paljastaa. mutta nythän mä en oo enää ainoa epäsopivasti käyttäytyvä henkilö?
kirjasin poliittisia mielipiteitäni kahteen vaalikoneeseen. huh. huh.
after I got children I started to appreciate the ordinary days a lot - when thing just work like they normally do - routines are kept and no surprises. i hope you will be back on track soon. Your golden photos are beautiful, and I laughed a bit, too reading that you almost bought cigarettes. Thats how I am thinking, too sometimes. Luckiliy I live far away from the nearest shop!
Mikä maisema ja mikä kuva! Kuin jostain Toscanasta.
oh! all this definitely cheers me up.
i'm also quite cheered up by finally letting go one
translation and by the fact that it is just
me
her
and
him
in this house.
and right now only me and 2 sleepy cats.
Y said this was the best post! but he didn't offer to bring me any cigarettes from town...
i never was a real smoker and i stopped when i thought i like it too much. then the pregnancy-baby etc life started. so i have not smoked for at least 4 years now. i was a stress-smoker before, but i didn't want to become a social smoker.
Emma, se merkki on ehkä Indian tai ainakin siinä on intiaanin kuva. ei kemikaaleja, vain tupakan lehtiä! yeah!
Liivia, meidän toscana on kamarin ikkunan takana, mutta ehkä se vaatii juuri tuon auringon ja aamu-usvan ja höyryn järvestä näyttäytyäkseen.
May this week be a good one! love the photos.
Valokuvasi ovat niin kauniita ja rauhallisia, tulee hyvä olo.
Lähetä kommentti