






bread glasses. bread shoe. bread baby shoe. bread undershirt. standing bread. what did it become now?
today is the first ever parents' meeting. i'm so nervous my stomach aches. i have so many things i would want to change... i wouldn't want to seem very negative and demanding and annoying. happy i don't have to go there alone, Y is a mastermind and socially skilled. (obviously he's not as nervous as me. not at all. and his sense of esthetics and morals doesn't drive him crazy.) V will stay with Y's mum, which hasn't happened very often so far, but she's willing to do it.
(moral of the story: always check camera settings, even if you have to act fast)
listening to
Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band "Dust Sucker"
11 kommenttia:
waw, this is just fantastic!! love the bread, and the photos!!
her creativity is just lovely!
Ohhh. so cute.. this reminds me of when my son was little he used to do the same thing. Do not teach her the song about Aikin Drum! There is a line in the song where his hair is made of spaghetti one day I turned my back on my sone aged 3 while he was eating his lunch next thing I know the spaghetti was on his head and he was singing and dancing in the kitchen!
i'm so happy to get such lovely comments from you!
they somehow make our little moments and little steps bigger. so thank you again.
Little red hen, thank you for the story too! i don't know that song though, we sing in finnish...
now we're making mushrooms
ylin kuva herätti ipanoissa suurta riemua :-)
I like your photos. Living in the countryside looks like paradise.
I hope the meeting went fine :)
Oh... and Captain Beefheart... great choice!
I can see bread glasses catching on :)
it's been a while since I last popped in on you guys and what a treat to see so many beautiful posts. thank you and hope you're having a lovely weekend!
hi hanna, i tagged you if you dont mind playing along!
We also let them play with food... Yesterday night we had small conversations with Mr Fork who had ears like curled noodles. He had a lot of interesting things to tell us.
Hope the parents night turned out well!
We are back from a weekend at the summer house. Lots of fresh air, colourful leaves, squirrels and a silver lake in moonlight. I was thinking of you.
A carrot is as close as a rabbit gets to a diamond!
Lähetä kommentti