


I try to be back now. And with capital letters too!
"Willow-cats" from down the road, scraps of paper on the table. And a forgotten christmas cookie.
It is still winter.
I was going to announce a lot of things in March, but not yet.
I'm in love with Jenny Wilson's "Hardships!"
14 kommenttia:
Heipä hei!
Talvi,joo, mutta mun mielestä jo kevättalvi.
Tuo Jenny Wilson on kiintoisa. Tykkäsin. Kiitos linkistä.
aah! good that you're back! with such lovely photos again! love that cookie!
always listen to your music propositions, like the hardships;
love your pictures!
Kovin kaunis blogi sinulla.
Jenny Wilson tulee muuten ensi toukokuussa Helsinkiin keikalle,sitä keikkaa odottelen itse kovasti.
Kauniita kuvia!!! erityisen upean selkeän kaunis tuo harmaan ja valkoisen yhdistelmä alemmassa keittiö kuvassa!
Today as I was leafing through the french magazine "Milk" I was so happy to read about you and your blog. I have been a discreet reader here from the start (and Im must say had you linked on my blog as a favorite) but tonight I am so glad for you. You absolutly deserve this.
Thanks for sharing.
hello, nice to see people here!
quite difficult to decide what to post after a break...
Celia, siellä nähdään sitten!
It was a good post. Welcome back.
Welcome back! :)
Loulou's mum, I remember you've commented before! hope they don't forget to send me the magazine, I'd like to see it -- not just fo me, but the magazine itself.
Elisabeth and Kaela,
Thank you. it's nice to be welcomed back.
Just let me know if you need an issue sent to you. I'll be happy to help.
Loulou's mum
L's mum, merci pour ton offre! if it doesn't seem to work otherwise, i can also ask a friend of mine lives in France. would be more exciting to ask someone i don't know though...
h
;)
Lähetä kommentti