
What are your current obsessions? Central heating, ink drawings I saw in my dream, food matters...
Who was the last person you hugged? My daughter who just came back from kindergarten (my mum picked her up today).
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? A woolen sweater I bought from a very cute girl at an outdoors flea-market last summer.
What's for dinner? Some kind of soup... carrot, potato, broccoli, mixed beans, coconut milk.
What was the last thing you bought? 4 handkerchiefs from Bangladesh à 1 euro, at a "world shop" (Kind of fair trade shop. They were called "developing country -shops" before, I used to volunteer work in them as a teenager.) and a swimsuit for V!! Oh, and some flea-market finds I want to show later.
What are you listening to right now? A cat licking himself, V and my mum talking about Cinderella, Snow-white and that lot.
What is your favorite weather, and why? I love late summer/early autumn days and evenings when it's not too hot for sweaters and tights, but not too cold to go bare-feet. Also I love the dark hot summer nights in for example Tokyo, dark summer nights don't exist here.
What time do you usually get up? Around 8.
what do you find in the pockets of your coat? Nothing, as things fall out easily. But when I go somewhere I always have a handkerchief and chewing-gum.
What is your most challenging goal right now? To survive.
Say something to the person who tagged you: Good luck with your plans!
If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where you want it to be? I'd like our house to be paid and for it to be ready. Then I'd like to have temporary houses/apartments in different cities of the world, for 2 months at a time. Like artist residences.
Favorite vacation spot? I don't know. I don't think I've ever had a "vacation". I usually travel to visit friends, but lately I've started to dream about staying in hotels. Right now I dream of Italy, about a place close to Firenze to be exact.
Name the things you cannot live without: I'm feeling quite serious today... Usually I would say notebooks, black pen, woolen socks, music. Things... I couldn't live without the love and care from people.
What movies can you watch over and over again? Quite many. "Antoine Doinel" -series. Buster Keaton movies. Irma Vep, Science of Sleep, Lost in Translation, Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
What is your favorite tea flavor? Right now rose-hip. And genmaicha.
What are you reading right now? Irène Némirovsky
What is your current guilty pleasure? Eating candy, I don't even remember when was the last time. But I'm gonna stop now.
Who do you admire most? Margaret Kilgallen, Tove Jansson - I'm not gonna make a list, but strong, creative, sincere women. Men too.
What four words would you use to describe yourself? impatient, moody, reliable, passionate
What made you happy today? V stayed in the kindergarten happily (yesterday she didn't), I finished a translation and had some organic coconut chocolate. And I think of Italy, it makes me very happy.
Tagged by K.
5 kommenttia:
Lost in Translation! Yes! Hot summer nights, lovely! Cocoa nut milk mmmh. And all the rest: inspiring and fascinating. Thanks!!
what a list he? we still have to do it, but imagine: we're 2!
nice reading your answers!
enjoyed this tag. your dinner sounds nice!
sulla on 3 samaa leffaa jotka on kolahtanut mullekin kovaa, noi 3 viimestä. varsinkin se Sciense of sleep oli aivan käsittämättömän hauska ja liikuttava.
muutenkin oli mukava lukea tämä "itsehaastattelu" :)
nice to read your answers. i love life aquatic and science of sleep too, and the weather you described! perfect :)
Lähetä kommentti