I really have to think. So I'll have a break from this blogging hobby. I have gotten on a too personal track and it doesn't work with 2 languages for me.
i have to add another "oh Hannna, i will really miss your posts" because it is true! i just wrote something in my blog concerning the attacks for you and hope very very much you will find another adequate way for your blog. please take care and have a wonderful summer without too much rain, all of your family
Hanna, enjoy your time away from the blogging space....you will be missed and i am another to add to that long list of names who will miss your posts! Congratulations on your boy news... the dressing thing, well.... i found i made lots of pants for my boy! I feel i may be having a boy too! But i will wait and see. Take care and rest, look after yourself. x
Kurjaa, että tämä ei voi olla vaan hyvää, tämä blogeilu. Sitten luen enklantia, jos päädyt vain siihen. Toivottavasti päädyt tauolta takaisin kuitenkin. Koska sinä olet hyvä ja tämä Mantelisi.
14 kommenttia:
I will miss your posts. I´ll be here when/if you´re coming back. Wish you calm and happy summer days.
Voi, toivottavasti et pidä kauhean pitkää taukoa. Tulee ikävä tarinoitasi ja kuviasi.
Mutta tee juuri niin kuin hyvältä tuntuu.
Blogiin kirjoittaminen on sellaista outoa tasapainoilua, ainakin minulla, välillä tuntuu todella vaikealta löytää oikeaa paikkaa, josta kirjoittaa.
Lempeää viikkoa!!
Palaa pian.
oh. yes, i'll miss you too. it can get a bit much i find.
take good sweet care and maybe see you soon...
X
Taukoile rauhassa. Toivottavasti kuitenkin palaat!
Teit sen, mitä minä vain ajattelen.
Kaikkea mukavaa tauollesi.
Kiitos, kultaiset. Yritän keksiä jotain! Jos voisi jotenkin saada vain hyvän.
Thank you, Elisabeth and Nath. I will think of a way. I already did a bit.
oh hannna ill miss your posts too :( hope you work out a way to do your blog that is better for you.. dont disappear :)
i have to add another "oh Hannna, i will really miss your posts" because it is true!
i just wrote something in my blog concerning the attacks for you and hope very very much you will find another adequate way for your blog.
please take care and have a wonderful summer without too much rain, all of your family
hei hei! Nähdään sitten kuitenkin taas. Hei hei!
Oh...i'll miss you, too....sending a gentle hug to you. And come back when you can, please. God bless.
hanna, kaipaan sua ja sinun ihania kuvia jo! toivottavasti voit tulla takaisin kohta. :) ihanaa ja kaunista kesää sinulle ja perheellesi.
Hanna, enjoy your time away from the blogging space....you will be missed and i am another to add to that long list of names who will miss your posts!
Congratulations on your boy news... the dressing thing, well.... i found i made lots of pants for my boy!
I feel i may be having a boy too! But i will wait and see. Take care and rest, look after yourself. x
Kurjaa, että tämä ei voi olla vaan hyvää, tämä blogeilu. Sitten luen enklantia, jos päädyt vain siihen. Toivottavasti päädyt tauolta takaisin kuitenkin. Koska sinä olet hyvä ja tämä Mantelisi.
Thank you Marie, A, Vonnie, Fliss
Here I am now!
Kiitos Jenna ja Joola, täällä taas, vähän ainakin!
Lähetä kommentti