13.7.2009

holiday



I realised something: I'm not sitting at the computer as much as I usually do. V is having a summer holiday, the kindergarten is closed for July. Y is also on holiday, that means working on the house, upstairs. So I'm a bit on holiday as well. I have been thinking and thinking, but I haven't come up with a satisfying solution. New blog, new system or old blog? I think I want to have something, even though I do sit at the computer too much, because of working. There are so many unposted posts. About colours (gold, neon green), Flower Party, mail, baby stuff, music, stories by V, hair-dos...

The blueberries are here!

7 kommenttia:

anette kirjoitti...

ha, i had the feeling you might have posted something, what a nice surprise, i really would love to see the colour post (sounds so delicate) and yes, all the other ones too, oldschool please, the good old hannna aesthetics and words, but as i have written a thousand times, i understand...
wish you a wonderful summer and good to know you are well and off the computer

fairiemoon kirjoitti...

What gorgeous pictures! Why don't you try a few different things out before you decide. There are no rules! Do what pleases you!
Erin :)
http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Anette and Erin! Thanks for seeing me -- I'm fearing all this back and forth wondering is getting a bit boring. Today is a working day, so here I am anyway. I guess I don't have time or drive to really try different things, maybe my way of doing would be to decide something and do it, and then to not follow any rule. Wonderful days to you both!

ardize kirjoitti...

hanna, you make beautiful photos(the one from your last post with the hand and bit of red dress in the window still haunts me) and your words are too, gigi

marie kirjoitti...

that sand castle look like a cake :)
sounds like you're enjoying your summer! cant wait too read all your unposted posts!

Bohemian girl kirjoitti...

I am personally interested in V's stories.... if you decide to share them...
I wish you happy time.
Magda

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Gigi, that photo was shot by Y, I took photos of the kids from the inside. I like it too.

Marie, it is a cake, I don't know what sort of cake though.

Magda, are you collecting kids' stories? I should write down everything, and video tape all the expressions. Wonderful mixtures of fairy tales and own stories and interpretations. Scary stuff seems to be interesting her a lot. Dying, killing, scaring... But also being a princess and protecting babies and little animals...