31.7.2009

"what a lovely evening atmosphere"




"Miten ihana iltatunnelma."

Today it's raining. We had some chantarelles for lunch, V and my mum made it to the forest just before the rain started at noon. I'm quite happy. I want to make a lot of things. I was listening to The Smiths today.

10 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Which Smiths? I was wanting to blog about the local tiny cemeteries and post the song Cemetery Gates, but it has been raining too much to go out for photos.

Erin :)

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

Wonderful serie.

mieke willems kirjoitti...

waw, nice photos! and that dress looks very pretty! are those little boats on it? beautiful!!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hyvät tunnelmat tosiaan, ja tyttösi on kasvanut hurjasti!

Meillä tapahtui eilen ihme, tyttöni maistoi vadelmaa jopa kahdesti (ei tosin kolmatta). Häntä kun ei saa syömään mitään marjoja ja hedelmiä.

hannna kirjoitti...

Erin, I was listening to The Smiths they have in spotify, while I was working. New remastered stuff... It sounded so good, it's been a while!

E, tack! I was in the hammock knitting.

MW, yes it is The Boat Dress, Y has found it from the flea-market a long time ago. Luckily we remembered the dress before going to Italy, now it was good size for her!

Liivia, se oli kyllä erityisen hyvä tunnelmainen ilta. V kuulostaa välillä ihan pikkuiselta mummolta, eli siis kai mäkin. Voi ihme tyttöäsi! Toivottavasti mielensä muuttuu jossain vaiheessa. Meillä puhutaan karkeista (ei syödä), ja marjametsään menokin on retki Karkkivuorelle.

marie kirjoitti...

i wish i had a forest near me! it looks like the perfect place to escape to :)

fliss kirjoitti...

Lovely pictures.
I too want to make a lot of things.... do you think you will before baby?
I'm not sure at the end, feels like time is flying and due date getting closer!
x

kindra kirjoitti...

looks all so dreamy! smiths are playing here too!

outi kirjoitti...

aah, vietin juuri viikonlopun metsässä. oli mustikoita, vadelmia, kantarelleja... en meinannut malttaa tulla pois. mustikkameri veti puoleensa. ja miten isoja, miten makeita ne olikaan..

hannna kirjoitti...

Fliss, it's week 32+0 for me today -- just 8 more weeks!! I am making some things, I have been so long not making anything at all. I'm sanding a piece of furniture, maybe I will have Y paint it. Knitting a bit, printing with V, making room, sorting out things... Finally I have a little bit of energy, but at the same time I feel big as a whale. Oh, and I have to do a LOT of work before he's born.