
...or something like that is the name of our favorite and closest lake. It's taken me this long to go there this summer, but this time was the greatest. Went there in the evening with I and H, an improvised girls' night. This photo is taken at 21:58. This place is not so kid friendly, but now we've been there with V and friends and it wasn't so bad. It just takes tough rules and obeying. Obeying is not so easy these days... Oh the little big sister.

And I've made this jacket. But it's so big, maybe V can wear it on her first day in school. It looks like a clown's jacket. Not only for the size but for the choice of fabric too, I think. I got new fabric, plain linen, and I'm gonna make a smaller one.
We had guests, they left today, wonderful to be totally away from the computer. More people coming in the end of the week!
12 kommenttia:
the lake looks wonderful! somehow mystic but also so calm. i can imagine how cute the jacket will look, when it's a little bit smaller although it is already quite good (love those big pockets:))! i wanted to tell you for a while now how much i like the way you create manteli!! it truly always is a depth of inspiration. what is this basket-thing, hanging next to the jacket?
have a nice evening.
Such a lovely jacket Hanna.
Järvi näyttää hienolta. Ja takki.
Tuo takki, tuo takki. Ihailua täältä!
kaunis takki! ja tyttösi menee siis myös tänä syksynä kouluun? jännää:) onnea ja iloa koulutielle!
Lovely lake! Lovely jacket!
Could it be that it is already the end of the summer? That went by way too fast! There is so much sadness in that!
Erin :)
Hieno takki!
Minäkin haluaisin pelletakin isoilla taskuilla.
BP, thank you for all that! Happy for your words. The basket is a sieve I use for many things. It's just hanging there to dry.
E, thank you. It will be nice when she grows that big. Buttons still missing. I'm guessing they will be big and red.
Kiitos, kiitos. Eka ompelus tuosta kirjasta ja koot onkin reilumpia kuin muissa, ilmeisesti. Tämän kirjan haluaisin kääntääkin... Outi, ei mene kouluun vielä vuosikausiin. Takki on siis niin hillittömän iso, että ehkä sen ikäisenä sopiva. Taskut on tässä parasta!
Erin, we are having a very good August here. This summer has been so much better than the last. But when it ends, that's how it will feel like anyway.
Hei, sä joskus mainitsit japanilaisen ompelukirjan, jossa oli kivoja ompeluksia myös pojille, mikäköhän se oli?
really nice that little big jacket!
Emma, tää on just siitä. "Työtakki". Ehkä otan siitä kuvan, kunhan pääsen taas ompelemaan.
MW, kiitos!
Just discovered your blog and love it!
What a cute little jacket...if it was my size I would even wear it. ;)
♥ Jeannette
Lähetä kommentti